**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Issues Investigation

Comments

• 54patriots1254patriots12 Posts: 126
    I posted on page 7. Here a follow up. I was playing on Wi-Fi. I had no performance issues until I started fighting the stun immune mini boss in aw. I previously fought 5 aq fights (not boss or miniboss), and 2 other aw fights. This miniboss fight I started to lag mid combo and lost control of my champion and of course died. As previously stated this issues are not new with the most recent update. But are getting worse every update. It's been months.

ih568x2r8vgw.png
  • Azzzm0Azzzm0 Posts: 13
    Azzzm0
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Android v8.0.0
    Data and WiFi
    Alliance War
    When attempting to view opponent attacker Health/Info screen is black (not showing any info) and game freezes and has to be force closed.
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    In Game Name : Woz22
    Device Samsung J5 6
    Device Operating System 7.1.1
    Cellur or Wifi : Both Vodafone and 3
    Game Version 19.1..0
    Game Mode : Overheating occurs in Arena’s every time its played
    Description of Issue Device overheats when playing the game for over a hour has been doing this for 4 months now

• Charliexxx9Charliexxx9 Posts: 7
    When you're gonna give new update with no problems like thrown out of game and sluggish
    I'm using 7.0 nougat Moto G4
  • EggmanPEIEggmanPEI Posts: 16
    In-Game Name: EggmanPEI
    Device and Model: Nvidia Shield K1
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: only Wifi (no cellular)
    Game Version Installed: 19.1
    Game Mode: All of them. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue:
    Device starts off at 100% battery, cold to the touch, no other apps loaded or in the background. Literally the only thing installed and used on this device is MCoC.
    ISSUES: I go in to any game mode listed above and play as per usual and within 10 minutes the device has heated up significantly enough that I can actually hold my hand close to the device and feel the heat radiating off it. The game's frame rate will start to stutter in game. This is the signal that the game is either going to freeze or crash - it is random but most of the time it just crashes/exits. Restarting the game and go back into any game mode and the same laggy frame rate and overheating continues - game will crash again. I had to switch to an iPad as I can no longer use my Android tablet to play the game that was functional prior to 19.x versions.
  • In-Game Name: h1dden4genda
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Carrier = Vodafone
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue:
    - Phone heats up a significant amount, depending on the game mode.
    - intermittent performance and animation lag during fight sequences. May only last part of a second, but is significant enough to cause frustration and lose champs.
    Intermittent screen flash, where a line or quarter, to third of the screen, will flash white for a fraction of a second.
  • Emblem_009Emblem_009 Posts: 2
    Ign: Emblem009
    Device:Huawei Y6II
    Android:6.0
    Cell/Wifi:Both
    Game Version:19.1
    Mode:All game modes even the ingame menus at times.
    Issue: Game heats up my phone just after a few fights. Also when the heat persist stages and certain champions starts lagging. Eg Vulture, Dormammu, Howard the duck and others. Also certain stages that have rock formations on the far end of the screen lags. But when I dash back to the middle of the stage game lags less. Previous updates had a slight issue but 19.1 is the worst very demoralising.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Iksdjvan
    Motorola G6
    Android 8.0.0
    Cellular
    Game mode : multiple

Game crashes after about 45-60 minutes of play no matter the game mode.
    Since the update it's crashed 4 times while spinning crystals after the crystal is "popped" but right before the crystal stops on the portrait of the champion I got.
    Earlier today started a fight with the final boss in alliance War, was a awakened Spiderman I was attacking with a quake, game stayed on the loading screen with the loading icon still spinning and the music still playing for over 2 minutes.
    Lag has gotten worse. Used to be after you first load the map after entering the game you would get a little hesitation in the movement of your icon on the path but after entering the champion selection fight page once and backing out it would smooth out, it now takes 3 or 4 times to do that process lasting anywhere from 30-60 seconds.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    edited August 2018
    ZainShams
    LeTv le2 x526
    Android 6.0
    V 19.1
    All modes of game
    Battery drains too quickly, phone heats up. Considerable frame rate drops.
    Carrier: Reliance Jio (mobile data) 4g lte connection
  • Marius_3n3Marius_3n3 Posts: 4
    Name : Marius Ene
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Android 8.0
    Cellular and data sprint
    Version 19.1.

I have same problems, my phone burning after few minutes, and my champs freeze in quest, aw, aq, lol..please, do something
  • Scorpio1169
    Android 8.0
    V19.1
    Both cellular and wifi (sprint is my carrier)
    Every mode of the game is effective (aw,aq,story,eq and arena)
    To many issues to list:
    1)Drop blocks in the middle of combo.
    2)Seems like I miss in the middle of combo and I get slammed back.
    3) champs freeze on the 5th hit of my comb. When it unfreeze I'm already get hit with no control.
    4) I can't recover after 5 hit combo constantly.
    5) I hit on one side of the screen ( I hit block and it charges forward) or I hit attack it dashes dackwards.
    6) definitely a delay in the controls.
    7) it's been bad for months and you have ignored it.
    8) my phone heats up after several minutes.
    9) long fights are the worst
    10) your about to lose alot of android players if these issues are not fixed.
  • SourDieselManSourDieselMan Posts: 19
    The lost connection issues been a problem for years made a post earlier system goes down for maintenance just tried to log in again same thing phone get extremely hot and hasn't been 5 mins of play this is the only game that does or say that so the problem is here with Kabam and to top it off lost the final boss match and have to do a final run again which is sad but eventually I hope all gets resolved and game play return as it did in the beginning
  • rx_placebo1rx_placebo1 Posts: 11
    Rx~Placebo
    Samsung Note 8
    Android 8.0
    Wifi & Verizon cellular
    V19.1
    Didnt have this notable of an issue before now its intolerable.
    1. Notable lag and game freezes noted by our alliance.
    2. Cant parry, failed blocks, specials won't land.
    3. It's difficult enough the game handicaps you even before the fight with all the crazy 10+ nodes added to these defenders, but adding insult to injury when one can't even defend oneself b/c of in application all around failure is impossible and fruitless to resume gameplay. Thankyou for the attention being noted to this matter.
  • Hello
    I Use Samsung Galaxy J7 and after the recent update, my PHONE IS DYING!
    Overheating, Game Crashes Everytime! My Phone Will get Automatically Restart in the Middle Of The Game! Lagging and Other Stuff!
    You Guys Better Fix These Sooner Cause, For now, I can't even play more than 20minute in a DAY!
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    In-game name: rockstar323
    Device and model: Samsung galaxy s7/ SM-G930V
    Device operating system: Android 8.0
    Cellar: Verizon
    Game version: 19.1
    Game mode: All
    Issue description: Lag, frame-rate drops. intermittent controls( parry and dodging not registering). Worked fine before the last update.
  • Go hard 254
    Moto 4 with T-Mobile 19.1 very
    Sreen starts losing color blacking out one thing after the next until it crashes repeatedly over and over and aspects of the game. Andriod 7.1.1
  • SaikologicalSaikological Posts: 45
    edited August 2018
    Extra iddue: im also experiencing ghost moves by my heroes. Its not the regular move forward kind of thing, but they just seem to attack when im blocking. Out of nowhere and very frustrating, because usually its when the enemy has power bars filled, meaning once my hero makes a ghost attack, i get blasted by a special.
    Ive had it in questing for like 10 times now since the latest update.

edit - i can only play the game if i set the iphone in powersaving mode. Otherwise my battery is empty after like 5 fights.
  • Ever since the antman and the wasp update my game has been crashing. About every 5 minutes the characters I'm fighting start to glitch out then my game crashes. This never happened before the antman update. I play on two devices my moto phone and Samsung tablet and it happens on both devices. Kabam what is goin on with this and will it get fixed
  • Same issue. I have a MotoZ2. After 5-10 minutes of game play I get kicked out. The game doesn't recognize my login.
  • DartVaperDartVaper Posts: 3
    Dart Vaper
    Samsung S5
    Wifi

Been having no connection show up a lot since update on both data & wifi but been ok last 2 days. Tonight I started AQ and it comes up again as my first fight ends! I won with over 90% health left but when I reconnected it shows I haven't even started the fight and my champions health is on 50%. I have lost out on rewards over the past week and now this! What's the point in even participating?
  • acp1629acp1629 Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: acp1629
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Avant
    Device Operating System: Android version 4.4.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: After I play for about a half hour, the phone overheats and the game starts lagging. Soon after that, fights become almost impossible. I have to log out for at least fifteen minutes for the phone to cool down, and shortly after logging in again, the issues start again.
  • SuryaSurya Posts: 3

In-Game Name: Surya
    Device and Model: moto g5s plus
    Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest 19.1
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, and Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: game is forcely closing or logging out for every 10 mins. Its irritating. Even in middle of fight it forcely logging out. Solve this issue. From new updateof game this issue is likely happening. Solve this
  • KavbojKavboj Posts: 1
    IGN: Kavboj
    Device Model: note 3
    Device OS: 5.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode:All
    Description: After couple minutes the game is unplayable. Extremnly hot a lagging phone . I can not use special atacks becouse opponent have block before I use it. Parry and evade is almost forgotten. I dont know how i will go throught new sezon and new quest !
  • Javed_AhmedJaved_Ahmed Posts: 15
    edited August 2018
    In-Game Name: Don__007
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1
    Cellular: JIO VOLTE
    Game Mode: In every game mode
    Description of the Issue: Too much overheating which causes touchscreen go crazy (automatically takes clicks), too much battery drain, because of overheating lag is also more, have to use a fan to cooldown after every fight. I'm not able to do parry & evade properly. Update 19.0 had overheating issue but 19.1 is too much. update 17.0, 18.0 didn't had overheating issues though.
  • BigKOBigKO Posts: 25
    edited August 2018
    In Game Name : wuzu85
    Device Samsung S4
    Device Operating System 5.0.1
    Cellur or Wifi : Both T-Mobile
    Game Version 19.1.0

frame droppes, laggs horrible like 2 seconds or more. In AQ the game stuck on loading screen and when the fight starts the time is reduced becaus of loading screen and the AI is off. Also had everything moving extremly fast which makes the timing go off, parry and block not working as it should
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Jjjmb5
    Galaxy s9
    Cell and wifi
    Game mode aq aw eq and story
    Inverted controls trying to block does a heavy trying to attack does heavy also get blank screen with just back ground specially during item use when i go into inventory lh0qamhmfud9.jpg

• DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    Dorky101
    ATT
    Model ZTE Z971
    Android 7.1.1
    On wifi
    19.1 download of game
    In every game mode it's over heating and lag performance. Every time I start the game, I can feel the heat come on within a couple minutes. Not sure why but I don't wanna crash and get another phone. I understand you guys are working it, but honestly I haven't seen anything about a fix. I know a game that has so much will be hard to compress and make the file small, but it's a work in progress. I can't even finish a quest cuz I have to let my phone cool down
  • In-Game Name: ValtersK
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 19.1.0
    Game Mode: All of them.
    Description of the Issue: Overheating and random massive lag spikes. (Everything is working fine when suddenly everything becomes 4 fps for 10-15sec and then it goes back to normal.)

• Seshan_SekarSeshan_Sekar Posts: 9
    In game name: Seshan Sekar
    Device: Motog5 plus
    Android version: 7.0
    Issue: Game crashing often again in between quests and Arena. All Moto users have this issue. FIX THIS!!!!
This discussion has been closed.