**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I unlocked the secret Double-Void Champ

AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
k5mxx32g9g9d.jpg
If you open 2 2-star max signature crystals right at 2:22pm, making sure to tap twice when opening each one, then click help twice on 2 different alliance help requests, followed by opening 2 PHCs, 2 3-star crystals, and 2 4-star crystals, you will get a message from the Grandmaster (but only if you are uncollected) saying that you have unlocked the secret Double Void character shown above.

He works just like regular Void, but when he gets K.O.ed, the other smaller Void, named "Mini-Void" tags in and continues the match. It's totally OP. I was able to beat the secret boss of 6.4.6, Double Mastro, using only this unranked 3 star Double Void.

Comments

• IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    nice modok my brudda
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Double Void is easily 10 times better than my rank 5 5-star Modok!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Bahahaha
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    How to get triple void??
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

How to get triple void??
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    k5mxx32g9g9d.jpg
    If you open 2 2-star max signature crystals right at 2:22pm, making sure to tap twice when opening each one, then click help twice on 2 different alliance help requests, followed by opening 2 PHCs, 2 3-star crystals, and 2 4-star crystals, you will get a message from the Grandmaster (but only if you are uncollected) saying that you have unlocked the secret Double Void character shown above.

He works just like regular Void, but when he gets K.O.ed, the other smaller Void, named "Mini-Void" tags in and continues the match. It's totally OP. I was able to beat the secret boss of 6.4.6, Double Mastro, using only this unranked 3 star Double Void.

make all numbers to 3 instead of 2 here LOL