**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

arenas?

yeah this was clickbait.. why is everyone so egotistical on here i mean it’s kinda expected since this game probably has a mostly male audience but i come to these forums for tips i’m not asking if your **** is bigger than mine. some people are helpful on here but barely. i don’t even care if my account gets banned for this discussion y’all annoying and unhelpful

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Anything we can help?

• sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    winterthur wrote: »
    Anything we can help?

no not at the moment but thanks for asking
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Regardless of what is said, this is a resource gathering game and joining an alliance makes it faster.

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Lol you need help and I don’t mean in this game
    Smash wrote: »

you literally just proved my point it’s funny
    sy_17 wrote: »

What was your point other than being a sexist namecalling pig?

my point was that most of the people on here act like these forums are apart of the game and leave replies mocking others but anyways pop off lmaoo

and sweaty we’re not even gonna talk about sexism in these forums for an app that is predominantly played by males

my point was that most of the people on here act like these forums are apart of the game and leave replies mocking others but anyways pop off lmaoo

There are many annoying people here. That i can totally agree with you but the way you came out swinging is not gonna win you many favors. Anyway i hope you get the help you seek (yes in the game) lol. I’ll go “pop off” I guess lol

and sweaty we’re not even gonna talk about sexism in these forums for an app that is predominantly played by males

Ohh missed this part earlier. No we’re definitely not getting into it, at least you’re not with me but I’ll take the “sweaty” comment as a compliment and leave smiling :wink:
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    this thread is gold
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Must be a fluke that I've had almost entirely helpful comments here.
    Must be a fluke that I've had almost entirely helpful comments here.

well that’s very fortunate for you
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Topic 1: Hey, I m finding this enemy really difficult. I have tried x and y. I have A,b and c in my roster. How can I defeat it?

Topic 2: This enemy is cash grab. Kabam sucks. No one can kill it without throwing money at it. I am great at this game but this just sucks.

Topic 1 gets all the helpful responses from it. And yes, I will ridicule you in topic 2. because such a person needs attitude adjustment rather than gaming tips.

lmao nah chief this ain’t it i see people mocking people on here everyday just for not knowing every single thing about mcoc as if this isn’t a site for tips