**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• 1mad11mad1 Posts: 5
    edited August 2018
    What happens if have three accounts in the same alliance and login from the same device is it violation of T & C. Do I have to use separate devices for each account.
  • Lester2332Lester2332 Posts: 32
    Lester2332 wrote: »
    Ggeorg10 wrote: »
    If they can not give this information to the leader then they do not punish alliances but summoners

Unfortunately, the entire Alliance benefits from someone cheating, so that has to be rectified. They earn Rewards unfairly.

How can you punish entire ally who aren't even aware of someone else cheating? Did kabam take back all the rewards earned by alliance when someone cheated in AQ? or even in event quest?

It's not just punishment. It's remuneration. If people cheat in War, the entire Ally gains Rating and Points from that. It's a byproduct.

Same goes for AQ or event quest or even arena
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Simple and short.

GDPR

They will not hand over personal information. And they shouldn’t.

In what way are they handing out personal information? they are just providing the summoner name who has cheated which is anyway visible on the profile.

There are a number of reasons why talking about internal findings are prohibited. Among which is likely giving away their methods of detection. There are others I can think of relating to privacy and potential larger problems. The bottom line is, they don't discuss it.

looks like you haven't read my entire post, nobody wants to know their methods, all want is the name of the summoner who has cheated.

You're not seeing how giving that name could reveal their methods of detection, as well as open up privacy concerns, disputes of actions, etc.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Yes they need to release the cheater name to leader. Just the name. Nothing more, nothing less. Thats what the community demands so we can have transparency. We don’t need the details of when, how, the method of cheating, etc. Just the name so we can take actions and the alliance doesn’t gets penalized multiple times for having members that cheat
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Simple and short.

GDPR

They will not hand over personal information. And they shouldn’t.

In what way are they handing out personal information? they are just providing the summoner name who has cheated which is anyway visible on the profile.

There are a number of reasons why talking about internal findings are prohibited. Among which is likely giving away their methods of detection. There are others I can think of relating to privacy and potential larger problems. The bottom line is, they don't discuss it.

looks like you haven't read my entire post, nobody wants to know their methods, all want is the name of the summoner who has cheated.

You're not seeing how giving that name could reveal their methods of detection, as well as open up privacy concerns, disputes of actions, etc.

Lol.. u must be kidding.. don't want to waste my time on trying to reason with you. I have seen a few guys like you in the forums.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Player cheats, player banned. Easy enough.
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Player cheats, player banned. Easy enough.

Totally agree... if someone has violated the ToS then just ban them.
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    Yup. Dead also
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Down for me as well
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Same old **** day in and day out everytime I’m trying to grind
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yes
  • MigginslyMigginsly Posts: 50
    Sure is, right after a boost pop as per usual. This is life.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Yep, went down between arena fights.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    And I probably lost my long streak in the quickmatch :'(
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yep. Once Again
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    The best solution would be to ban the respective account and automatically kick it from the alliance it is in.
    This would make life easier for Alliance leaders aswell.
  • AqiylAqiyl Posts: 5
    Yup. Once again. Was fighting the collector. Just used a revive and... (sigh)
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★

How would it reveal their methods? And what are the privacy ramifications, given the fact that in-game names are fictitious? I don't suppose "G.R. Ounded Wisdom III" graces your home mailbox, or does it? ;-) Also, Kabam's policy is the exception here, not the rule. Check the most preeminent PC gaming platform, Steam: if a player is banned from ANY Steam game, it says so on their profile. In detail. Including dates, number of times, et cetera. Moreover, you can check that info even if you don't play the same game as the offender. As for MCOC, due to its team-based character, implementing a similar system is even more paramount, because (a) if they don't, alliances will keep getting punished without being able to take countermeasures, such as kicking the offender, and (b) cheaters can hop from alliance to alliance, harming all those that happen to recruit them.

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    C r a p* don’t know why that was censored don’t want anyone thinking I said the other word haha
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Me too, I just asked in line if anyone can't get on and it's dead
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Dead.. When i get time to play the games is down..
  • KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    Nice
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    It is down,and I just unlocked parry
This discussion has been closed.