**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill Champ to Upgrade? Is Masacre worth upgrade?

Recently got 5 Star Masacre from featured crystal.
Need advice on Skill upgrade
My Roster
I already have
4 star dupped Crossbone at R5
4 star Thor Dupped R5
4 Star Iceman dupped R5
4 Star Hulk Dupped R5
4 Star Archangle dupped R4
4 Star Dr. Voodoo Dupped R5
4 Star Void dupped R4
4 Star X23 Dupped R4
5 Star Luke Cage undupped R3

Skill Champ to Upgrade? Is Masacre worth upgrade? 33 votes

Undupped 5 Star Masacre to R3
63%
Golden_GuardianStefanjonesninexhelixallinashesGAM3RGUYFoxhero007A l p h aSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverMutantWharf8Newtothegame1Quatre_1988bazingampEbbi23987Pedritkogauravtheslayerhope4tgskullduggery72QuattrucciRockypantherx 21 votes
Undupped 4 Star Blade to R5
27%
MrLalowGrafikdevAnonymous346SuperSam57StevenDoran7MikePendragontaylxreSparkyCzblazingskyx27 9 votes
Undupped 4 star Killmonger to R5
6%
JyotishkaRobbo29192 2 votes
Wait for 4 Star Blade to be dupped and bring him to R5
0%
Wait for other 5 star champions
3%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I took my 5* to r3. Good synergy with Domino and the Rulk synergy makes Masacre more reliable with the ignition.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I got him and domino as a 5 star! Even unduped he's worth at least r3! His damage once his bat sets on fire is ridiculous, you can loop it with his sp1! Mad damage over time
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Also if you happen to have a domino! The synergy let's him start and gain ignition charges faster! Making him even stronger
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I got him and domino as a 5 star! Even unduped he's worth at least r3! His damage once his bat sets on fire is ridiculous, you can loop it with his sp1! Mad damage over time

Featured 5*?
  • Robbo29192Robbo29192 Posts: 16
    Undupped 4 star Killmonger to R5
    Looking at your roster you have no evade champ counters killmonger gets true strike after evading a special countering all evades
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Robbo29192 wrote: »
    Looking at your roster you have no evade champ counters killmonger gets true strike after evading a special countering all evades

He has iceman