**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I go for 5 star featured or stick to basic ?

Hey everyone,

Since I happen to have gathered 15k 5 star shards, I was just wondering what use I should make of them. Should I go for the featured as most people seem to reckon it’s arguably the best featured ever in the history of the game (in terms of % of god tier champs) or should I stick to basics (as it will save up more shards) ?

For the record, I recently reached level 46 and 89k total power rating (no alliance). I already have five 5 stars champs : Archangel, Thor (Rag), Black Panther (Classic), Spider-Gwen and Loki. Never acquired a featured before.

Thanks for the help and good day to you all !

Should I go for 5 star featured or stick to basic ? 49 votes

5 Star Featured
34%
Slux83a1recyclercruel_horizonTasty_Yum_YumsBlaZeNKillerRino19CoachLedLilhavana123NamelezPedritkoMitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgQuattrucciManumission18SanaruanManoj_KannadigaMkaliwao 17 votes
5 Star Basic
65%
CELEZEMhykkeninexhelixSpeedbumpIrakliAnonymous346Ethans8279Ab_SamadJonibärchenSpiderCoolsDoonxAanthoCrazyjack719Matix0dfmoore26Urrymonsterghostgigi2Quatre_1988Bruinsfan8510John757 32 votes

Comments

• GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    5 Star Basic
    Always basic.
  • Manumission18Manumission18 Posts: 32
    5 Star Featured
    Go featured as there is some good stuff in it this time
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    5 Star Basic
    Go far basic, you need as much 5* champs you can get
  • a1recyclera1recycler Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    5 Star Featured
    I did featured the last two.
    IMIW
    Corvus

Alliance mate did the same
    Domino
    Iron Patriot

So as long as you're accepting of potential trash, it's worth the gamble.... Also assuming you already have a large 5* roster. If you don't, then go basic
  • IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    Thank you all for insightful answers ! Though I must admit I could not resist the temptation to open the featured. And I am most pleased to inform you I got a BP (Civil War) ^^

What’s the word for that ? ‘Kabamed’, I guess...? Too bad. Well at least I did not get Colossus or Groot ! Lesson learned, won’t fall for it again any time soon !