**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• How long will the maintenance takes place????
  • How long will the maintenance takes place????
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    Probably nerfing hydra adaptoid
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    They decide to wait for a compensation but most of players stop the game,they give us 0 information 0compensation ,no interest to play the game ,good philosophy from kabam
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    H_B0MB wrote: »
    Plantesan wrote: »
    As much as I know you (the mods) need to say ‘we know it’s frustrating blah blah blah’ can you please stop? It comes off as disingenuous.

I agree. At least tell us we're pretty. Lol

Exactly! If they only gave some compliments to us we wouldn't notice that the message has been copy and pasted from yesterday's outages...
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    Emergency Maintenance is the reason
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    H_B0MB wrote: »
    Plantesan wrote: »
    As much as I know you (the mods) need to say ‘we know it’s frustrating blah blah blah’ can you please stop? It comes off as disingenuous.

I agree. At least tell us we're pretty. Lol

Haha, anything less than a ‘kabam under construction’ meme is unacceptable to the player base standards XD
  • SmallvillecalSmallvillecal Posts: 1
    This is getting old, and we're expected to use resources if it happens in AQ. That's great good looking out Kabam
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I remember that you spare some time to do emergency maintenance. What was that????? What did you do then?

Please give back time to play MCOC, by coming home early from my work... I planned to buy T5 crystal offer....
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    they are doing it only for money.. don't care about some fun or gameplay..
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Should say daily Emergency maintenance. How messed up is this game? What is the problem really? I'd bet my last dollar they are putting so much effort into trying to find out who's account sharing or piloting its reeking havoc with the game.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    ihxofr5e6va2.png
    I just used a 1 hour xp boost then this shows up
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    Kabam doesnt want us to have that meme tier Black Panther in Arena hahahah :disappointed:
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Can we get an eta or a response on the down time it’s been over an hour now and I don’t have much more time to play this morning so would be nice to know a time we could expect the game to be back up and running
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I know they don’t run their own servers, but maybe it’s time to find the second lowest bidder?
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Loken4000 wrote: »
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Need to get Egan back up ... slimer took him down... but with the power of Gozer the Gozerian can help to bring back the multiverse!!!
    I can’t believe someone tagged that as abuse, it was a light hearted joke (sort of like Carnage)

Or red skull
  • 1_Mighty1_Mighty Posts: 14
    What are this issues? What is the compensation?
  • Kaiser_RenKaiser_Ren Posts: 20
    The game just came back up despite "Emergency maintenance" and nothing was even acknowledged by Kabam so that's cool
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    Its back on
  • Guess what Down AGAIN. This is so annoying. I haven't been able to play a full arena grind forever. Fix this now. You guys are really making me want to delete the game and move on to a game that is alot more stable. My Android is constantly getting kicked off for no reason. I have to relog 8 times a day for the past 2 weeks. Servers always down. Do your job guys. Fix this and pay us for all this BS we have to endure just to play a mobile video game.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    I know they don’t run their own servers, but maybe it’s time to find the second lowest bidder?

I don't know... Seems a bit of a stretch.
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Ady72 wrote: »
    Kabam is a big Peace s... .

This game is a piece of ****!

So stop playing it

Shut ya **** ass up

Common sense is new to you I see 😂

Game up, go play, sucka!

I’m sure your name is very apt.
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    I worry more, it took Kabam over 1h to give any response on forums, actually, we still have none, only some threads merging started 15 min ago..
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    Kabam is a big Peace s... .

This game is a piece of ****!

So stop playing it

Shut ya **** ass up

Common sense is new to you I see 😂

Game up, go play, sucka!

Getem Thomas Ady is a b***h
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    game is back up now
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    no shortened timers? wow. great damage control lately Kabam, youre really putting out these fires lol
  • Kronos187Kronos187 Posts: 8
    #BlameTheRussians
This discussion has been closed.