**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

1789101113»

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    There is no compensation!
    lidi3btot9gq.gif
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I lost the count of number of compensations we should be getting. In time everyone will too.
  • Please please please please please please please please please please please please please fix this! The very least you can do is compensate players who have lost boosts & other items because of this.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Marvel contest of Maintenance
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    It is down,and I just unlocked parry

You are going to love Parry. It changes the whole freakin game when you get good at it. Happy hunting.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Yeah I woke up tried to sign on and nothing. They really need to invest in better servers. It not like they aren’t making enough off the whales.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Game performance has been awful for months.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    yes, according to people in my alliance, they were attempting for 2+ hours at the time of my post.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Down again?
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Lester2332 wrote: »
    My ally got ducked 1.2 mil points and 150 war rating as someone violated the ToS. I asked kabam support to provide the name but they not ready to reveal it.... how do you expect me to rectify such a situation? I am totally against account sharing or anything that violates the ToS but how can i clean this mess when kabam doesnt even let us know who did it?

May I know how Kabam Moderator catergorize and merge this post to a non-related post? How is this relevant to the topic?

They just keep using a lame way to avoid talking about the war rating deduction.
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Australian fans of the game would be mighty I pleased by last nights performance outage. Some were left without an opportunity to use their quest energy to complete maps and will therefore miss rewards today. Compensation appears to be a thing of the past now but I feel it is unfairnthat we spent units for rewards that are now impossible to earn because of a fault we had no control over. I’m getting tired of hearing who we wish to blame. I’d just prefer the product work
  • WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Apologies for the numerous typos. It is just before 5am here. Yes, I needs to get up that early to use some quest energy - although I don’t know why I bothered.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the unexpected emergency maintenance this morning. Since this downtime is resolved, this thread will be closed.
  • It its becoming more and more frustrating that the game won't even connect to the server..

In the last 2 hours, I've been disconnected from the server 4 times now.

Not cool kabam, not cool.. A good bunch of players (myself included) spend over €1000/$1000 each month and lately we're getting terrible if any connection at all!

Please fix this problem before we go play another game like Marvel Strike Force...

Sincerely
    Heladingmar
This discussion has been closed.