**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miles Morales evading after evade buffs expire (new for me after 14.0)

JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
I know this was a know issues but never had it happen to me before 14.0, has this happened to anyone else, am on android 7.0, Moto g5 plus

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's come up quite a few times before, actually. Not sure what the official word is. All Evade has been bonkers lately.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I know it was an issue for some people before but I have never had it happen to me until 14.0,
  • shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkD7EChoPqE
    Just doing Kabam's QA for them again. You're welcome Kabam. Invoice in the post ;)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    shingbab wrote: »
    Just doing Kabam's QA for them again. You're welcome Kabam. Invoice in the post ;)
    Does the same behavior happen without the pacify mastery? Or absent an opening parry that messes with the evade counter at the start of a fight?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★

Alright dude, I gotta admit your videos on all this stuff are really well made, nice mate.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Does the same behavior happen without the pacify mastery? Or absent an opening parry that messes with the evade counter at the start of a fight?

And yeah, I did notice he started with 3 evade charges instead of 5 at the beginning, that could be messing with his passive and bugging him out with unlimited evades afterwards.
    And yeah, I did notice he started with 3 evade charges instead of 5 at the beginning, that could be messing with his passive and bugging him out with unlimited evades afterwards.
    Yeah that's interesting. Didn't notice it started on 3. Maybe logic goes something like....if charge is exactly zero, then don't evade, and because it starts at 3, subtracts 5, it's never on zero?
    Under investigation?
    Yeah if you don't parry at the begging then mike's has 5 evade buffs an works as normal, but if you parry it screws it up.

More testing is needed to 100% confirm
    Not done serious testing, but since the video I've not parried at the start and he behaves appropriately. If i parry at the start he can have 3 or 4 charges and continues to evade when the charges are gone. Probably pacify at play?
    This needs [under investigation] status
  • Chump wrote: »
    Jaffacaked, you are not mistaken. I'm on an iPad and just fought miles in arena, sure enough 0 charges and yet able to evade. This is definitely not the way he was before 14.0.

Yes, yes it was. Well documented bug going back to launch of miles.

Not done serious testing, but since the video I've not parried at the start and he behaves appropriately. If i parry at the start he can have 3 or 4 charges and continues to evade when the charges are gone. Probably pacify at play?
    This needs [under investigation] status

Agreed, I've stopped doing the party at the beginning an it is not happening now
    edited July 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Iko I'm sorry to tag you into this...but can this be investigated.

I feel we've already done a lot of the leg work...

1) Proven the issue (videos ^^)
    2) Pinpointed the possible problem (parry / pacify messing with the initial evade charges at the start of the fight).

This now just needs to get investigated. Let's clear this bug that's been reported in various threads for an awfully long time :)
    Can't wait for this demonstrated and proven bug to get [under investigation] status, especially in time for the new special event quest!
    Daily request to get this to be [Under Investigation] @Kabam Miike etc. Many thanks!
    @shingbab seems they don't want to admit they haven't fixed any bugs, especially the ones with spideys now there is a spideys inspired veteran quests
  • noobBAFnoobBAF Posts: 9
    Anyone notice that all these “always under investigation “. “Bugs” never even existed at all pre 12.0 ? Oddly enough when netmarble (horrible reputation for money grabbing and ruining game ) conglomerate took over 🧐🤨