**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool Goes to the Movies Unable to Complete...

You know it is great when people think of these little games for us to do! But at least give the people playing the game the ability to be able to complete it! I am thinking of all the new people joining the game that does not have the characters to be able to complete the map. What are they meant to do?

I, for instance, do not have Patriot I have never got him, and I am sure there are many more I will not have in the coming weeks. Which means I will not be able to complete one week. And I will not be able to get the crystal at the end of it. Chances of me getting him in the four weeks are about 5%!

So my suggestion is this. The week that the next levels become available to give everyone the two-star equivalent of every character in that week. So at least people can complete it on beginner.

I think this should be put in place now so people can enjoy this game. I am also sure there are many people like me who do not have everyone and will not be able to complete this special edition. Which is a shame because we are going to miss out on some cool stuff!

Anyway, thank you for your time. I hope you can get this done.

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Just do 1vs1
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    If you do the quickmatch fights, for each one you win, you get a two star basic hero from the cinematic crystal, which has all the champs you need to finish this. Its pretty easy to fill in your roster of missing champs this way. And almost free (25 gold per match).
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/84967/announcing-gwenpool-goes-to-the-movies/p1
    I'm just going to leave a link to the announcement here now you go back and read it and tell me if you still have a problem
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Play the 1v1 arena. It will reward you with a 2* cinematic crystal that has a chance at 1 of the 20 champs required for this event. Should be pretty easy to get all of the champions you need.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    They did that. They gave you the chance to do a 1v1 arena for a 2* cinematic crystal that has every champ you’ll need for this event.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Jinx...
    TwmR wrote: »
    Damn it guys the only way these people will learn is if you make them go and read it themselves we also got an in game mail, continuing to give answers will just mean people will continue to make threads asking about information which is readily available with no effort to find

Yeah but you can't expect everyone on the forums to know where to find said information. It can be quite difficult to find the information you need on here sometimes. In this case the thread was stickied to the top of the page so it theoretically would have been easy to find, but most threads are not like that.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Damn it guys the only way these people will learn is if you make them go and read it themselves we also got an in game mail, continuing to give answers will just mean people will continue to make threads asking about information which is readily available with no effort to find

Yeah but you can't expect everyone on the forums to know where to find said information. It can be quite difficult to find the information you need on here sometimes. In this case the thread was stickied to the top of the page so it theoretically would have been easy to find, but most threads are not like that.

It was mailed to us also two different times I believe
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

Fair enough in some cases its not easy to find but as you say the thread is stickied at the top and we got an in game mail explaining how to get any champions we are missing
  • Juan3s wrote: »
    If you do the quickmatch fights, for each one you win, you get a two star basic hero from the cinematic crystal, which has all the champs you need to finish this. Its pretty easy to fill in your roster of missing champs this way. And almost free (25 gold per match).

I think ita rigged. I am still missing loki after 80 crystals. Or maybe its just my bad luck.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Who ever thought they’d be trying so hard for 2* champs 😂
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Who ever thought they’d be trying so hard for 2* champs 😂

When you think about it, its more like trying hard for a 5* champ... We just have to get the 2* versions first.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Quick match get any 2 star u need
  • DagonsoulDagonsoul Posts: 19
    Juan3s wrote: »

I think ita rigged. I am still missing loki after 80 crystals. Or maybe its just my bad luck.

Well, thank you... But I got all of them in just 25 crystals. So happy days! Thanks to all the people who helped me out, and to those who were not so polite. You know what you can do!
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I guess I have insane luck.
    Didn't have 4 of them.
    Got them from the first batch of 10😂
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    sigh