**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela Resilience issue

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
I messed up am intercept with Angela in AQ just now which normally isn’t too bad. Every 10% she loses she can turn resilience into 5% regeneration (I did the math based off her base health). After regen master that’s 5.75% health per resilience converted. However going from about 98 to 55 percent left me with only 1 regeneration and 1 resilience. 98-55=43. Meaning I passed the 10% threshold 4 times and should have had 1 regen and 3 resilience. I was only able to heal up 11.5% instead of the the 23% I was supposed to be able to

6djhs4r7l9zm.png

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    No one else is upset that one of Angela’s main mechanics is bugged?

Bet if Sparky only counted every other evade/dex people would be furious… just saying
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I always thought this was just an intended feature
    I always thought this was just an intended feature

No each 10% she loses she gains resilience. Not every 15%-20% which she’s currently functioning as
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I haven't been using her much lately but if I understand correctly you are correct. Unfortunately there are a lot of bugs in game right now, you might have found another one.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I've always thought it was based on individual hits
    I'm going to assume you were hit by the Iron Man twice, each hit dealing over 10% damage, and so you received two charges

Essentially, every time an attack pushes you below a 10% health threshold, you gain a single charge, so even if you get hit once and then drop 60% health, you'll only get 1 charge
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    I'm going to assume you were hit by the Iron Man twice, each hit dealing over 10% damage, and so you received two charges

Essentially, every time an attack pushes you below a 10% health threshold, you gain a single charge, so even if you get hit once and then drop 60% health, you'll only get 1 charge

No cause before it worked for each 10% you lost you gained resilaince.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    ShadPrince wrote: »

I've gotten hit by a SP3(which should just "count" as one hit right?) before that took me down from like 80% health to about 10 or 20% health and I definitely gained at least 4 resilience charges, not just the one it would be if it were one per hit knocking you below the 10% threshold.

Regardless of whether this is working as intended or not, I think we need some clarification either from the mods/dev team or in her abilities description about when exactly the resilience charges are triggered, because right now it is not clear at all.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I have noticed this also. What I have seen is that if one attack deals more than 20% damage you only gain 1 resilience charge. Not sure if this is how it is supposed to work, but that is what is happening currently in the game.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    There has definitely been a change in the mechanics of how her resilience works, wether or not they will say that the current state or the previous one is how “it is intended to work” is a matter for debate, and kabam will have the ultimate say. Unfortunately my bet is they will say the current iteration is the intended one as it benefits their bottom line by forcing Angela users to use more items due to her regen not being as effective as before.