**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.

Do you like Duel Skirmish?

SlowDigzSlowDigz Posts: 289
edited June 2017 in General Discussion

Do you like Duel Skirmish? 226 votes

Yes - the rewards are great!
8%
winterthurCoatHang3rDAVIDTHRagamugginGunnerGunzoBCdiscmanJohnnyViperJoeLukaTheManMythLegendScottryanOutsiderguaLuismarquez131Thawnimcommando225LiamCArus25TheOneAndOnlyAnonymous346JEbertF2P 20 votes
No - the rewards are terrible...
70%
Etaki_LirakoiUrzaOfThePlanestlhLloyd_NabbitHotNicksNEOVdh2008NevvBJh_DezNo_More_HeroesBartRB6942CodePlayJOHNOSA1995Gimli_SoGBigMoYelin547ScnarfKronos987654321MEŦAPħҰS 159 votes
Kinda - I only do it because my alliance forces me to do it.
20%
BZ_DL864NoobeeusRotmgmoddyWhododo872SnakeEyes69VavasourKevinFF1961ralmadaGolden_GuardianDarkestDestroyerDJSmitty21GrinderA_Noob_Is1Dazman220JarekLosspikI_ForgotBerserk_NationDropfaith 47 votes
«13

Comments

  • Dazman220Dazman220 Posts: 49
    edited June 2017
    Kinda - I only do it because my alliance forces me to do it.
    Its more for lower level alliances, if your alliance doesnt think the rewards are worth the time then dont it, simple :)

    We still do it although none of us really think its worth it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,879 ★★★★★
    Yes - the rewards are great!
    Rewards aside, it's an opportunity to duel an Ultron Classic.

  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Kinda - I only do it because my alliance forces me to do it.
    All the alliance event quests are junk

    During AQ they are achieved just by playing.

    Outside of AQ the class and event completion quests are achieved just by playing.

    The only one that requires any effort is the Duel event.

    It serves no purpose and the rewards are junk.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Kinda - I only do it because my alliance forces me to do it.
    It's pretty bland and boring, even if you purposely give yourself a difficult challenge by bringing a weaker champ to duel. We always have a few people who would not do duels.

    I think a reduel button would make things easier, but that might be pushing it to "being lazy"
  • Exelent
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Kinda - I only do it because my alliance forces me to do it.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    It takes you 5 minutes to put in your share guys

    Yea, it just takes that short amount of time. It's just 5 fights (or 10 if u count the one time it refreshes), and yet for some reason, we all dread it.

    It's funny really..
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Useless event for the majority of the player base. Rewards aren't great, there's no challenge or point. Really just a boring and tedious event that can drive animosity in an alliance for no reason at times if not enough are doing it.

    A re-duel button would at least make it less tedious but seems that request doesn't go anywhere.

    A re-duel button would be really cool! I'd still like some updates to the rewards. The game evolved, so should a mundane event such as this one.

    They just did this with arena, and it would be even more helpful for duels. I love this idea!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,570 ★★★★
    Kinda - I only do it because my alliance forces me to do it.
    All events and rewards need changed up drastically
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,570 ★★★★
    Kinda - I only do it because my alliance forces me to do it.
    Even milestones for node removal event
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    No - the rewards are terrible...
    I don't mind duels, but the rewards aren't worth effort.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Yes - the rewards are great!
    Duels are great!!! They help weed out the Alliance members not willing to do the requirements.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Yes - the rewards are great!
    The rewards are trash, but I like to duel people and see people asking 'Duel target' in the global chat over and over
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Kinda - I only do it because my alliance forces me to do it.
    Live duels would be so much better
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,869 ★★★★★
    Yes - the rewards are great!
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    It takes you 5 minutes to put in your share guys

    This is not a valid arguement to the quality of rewards. Never did I say it's too hard or too time consuming.
    Sorry your argument is invalid you asked for opinions and are getting them. Opinions are not arguments. And really don't start a poll to get opinions then start arguing with people who don't share yours.
  • SniktyThwipSniktyThwip Posts: 33
    edited July 2017
    Kinda - I only do it because my alliance forces me to do it.
    Everyone knows the reasons why duel skirmish is a waste. I hope Kabam can update this event. Can't just increase the rewards because honestly they match the level of difficulty/creativity of the event. I would love to see a Duel skirmish upgrade with more challenge, better rewards, and more creativity/nuance to the scoring system. Say more points to defeat a 5*, more points for duped opponent, more points if your PI is lower than opponent, more points in dueling Legends, more points for higher ranked opponents, more points for class disadvantage, award points for using the extra duel credits. There is a lot of room to improve duels. Right now they're an annoying way to eat up duel credits we would rather use sparring with a tough NC or Hyperion.
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    No - the rewards are terrible...
    Awful as duels are a totally different and monstrously hard part of the game.

    For expert players only I say. I detest duelling
Sign In or Register to comment.