**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry when I used a heavy

Apple iPhone 8+ on iOS 11.3.1
I was in the Crystal Cornucopia arena this morning. I was using a 5* unduped Magneto against a 5* unduped Capt. Marvel. I used a heavy attack against her and the resist icon came up, meaning they had the stand your ground mastery. No issue with that but it also parry'd my heavy. So both icon's came up at the same time. The blue word resist and the green word parry. This is not suppose to be possible. Please look into this. Thanks

Comments

• Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    It is possible, that's why it happened, albeit very rare.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s not a bug (as far as I know), but the chance of it happening is so low that you don’t really need to worry about it.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Even after you've already hit him with the first hit?! Why is this happening?!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Whoa that’s weird. Cool, but weird.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If they have the SYG mastery along with the Parry mastery, a well-timed block of a heavy attack that is successful (resists the hit) will generate a parry.

It's extremely rare because it has to be a "perfect storm" of events:
    1) Have to be fighting against an opponent with those masteries/buffs (typically AW or Arena)
    2) You have to execute a heavy attack. Most players don't heavy against an opponent that isn't already blocking or stunned.
    3) The AI actually activates a block at the right time to parry.

It's rare, but it does happen.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It can happen, it's the stand your ground mastery and at the higher levels it has a 50% chance of working meaning they can parry your heavy after resisting it so it's not a bug.