**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quick match duping

I know there are no rewards for duping the champs from the new 2 star quick match crystals, but since this is supposed to be an anniversary celebration event why not give at least some rewards. Even 10 phc shards or something. Trying to get the new heroes and getting nothing for pulling already maxed old champs sucks and is not very celebratory

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Its quick and easy. If you got shards and other rewards for doing it, you would be able to grind it nearly endlessly for tons of rewards. At least you get a sig level and can max them for a max sig crystal the next time you pull them from a 2*/PH crystal.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    If think if you want to do 200 fights for 1 phc you’ve earned it. Again celebration event
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    1/ Wow! 1 fight, 1 crystal with guaranteed 2* and also new champs!

2/ Meh! Might was well throw in T2A, 5* awakening gem, etc. It's a celebratory event! Grrrr...

Pick one.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I mean, geez. They’re already giving out free rewards with the GP event in the first place. Free 3*, 4*, 5*, Ultimate and Legendary crystals for virtually no work. But they need to give more stuff with the 2*? Come on geez. It is a celebration event. If you’re a collector you can get all these new champs that aren’t available as 2*.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    winterthur wrote: »
    1/ Wow! 1 fight, 1 crystal with guaranteed 2* and also new champs!

2/ Meh! Might was well throw in T2A, 5* awakening gem, etc. It's a celebratory event! Grrrr...

Pick one.

Wow, your totally exaggerated jump from 10phc shards to T2A and 5* awakening gem completely persuaded me to your point of view, great job!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s legit so people without any Killmongers or Wasps can do anything in this quest
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Killmonger is this months login crystal...you’ll get one 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    at sig99 they don't give the crystal for max level

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    This crystal is kinda useless for end game players who should have all of the needed champions, unless they want the limited time 2* versions of some champions, at the cost of duping a max sig champ and getting nothing from the dupe. But good thing I'm not there yet, because I'm grinding 500 of them lol
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I needed 2 of the 20 champs (wasp and imiw) so I put in 20 fights and prepared myself for the inevitable depression that follows any crystal opening. RNGesus blessed me 14 unique champs, 7 I didn't have as 2 stars, including the 2 I needed and I am pretty sure the only 6 unique champs I didn't get were common 2*. I couldn't believe it. I will grind out a few more to try and dupe the new ones I got, but all in all. I am fan of how Kabam handled this one.