**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you determine your spending on MCOC

Not only am I interested but I feel this would provide quality feedback for Kabam.

How do you determine your spending on MCOC 95 votes

I’m a whale I spend no matter what
1%
PaytoPlay 1 vote
I’ll never spend no matter what
26%
Captain_KandiceJestressDropfaithJadedMase1983Darkrider05Anonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSJonibärchenTwmRLilMaddogHTThecrusher_9756WerewrymSpurgeon14Matix0TheLegend27Maldroit2Mitchell35MrDKucing 25 votes
I occasionally spend if I really like the deal
56%
GroundedWisdomThatweirdguyThe_OneJaffacakedMegaSkater67RaganatorHurricaneWarningAdamdrt2006DrenlinDukeZmanVivek_786GrafikdevHeadrollerAshburnEthans8279QuikPikSuper_Mitch_83Nemesis666SpiderCoolsFR33_HUG5 54 votes
My spending varies greatly depending on game performance
15%
DL864RehctansBewDrZolaCapWW2MfallsPrimmer79beyonder8421buttersBruce12342axelelf_1FixxxMF_EXPLOSIVE30TonedefTheKiryuV1PER1987 15 votes

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    At this point, Im not spending anymore though.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    I for one am still waiting to see what they have decided they will give us as compensation for melting phones before I start contemplating buying offers again.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    At this point, Im not spending anymore though.

This. If the deal is really good, like the summoners choice crystal, I’ll go for it. Nothing over $20 ever tho.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    This option sums up nicely how my spending used to be.

Now it's, "I won't spend another penny on this game"
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I’ll never spend no matter what
    I don't play this game with the goal of getting a competitive edge over others. Never have. I play because I just want to collect champs...and now because I've spent too much time to quit. Putting money into this game always seemed like a waste to me.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    If cost > 0 🚫 $
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    I should have added, my wife hates this game enough and she would kill me if she knew I spent money on this game!
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I am a sucker for t2a and 5 star shards deals,but because of the latest problems, i am not spending in deals, as i may have to stop playing altogether (my device is not performing as before).
    In a way, that's a good thing as I always knew i was wasting money.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I have only spent 40.00 since the overheating issue on the cap marvel crystals and the 4.99 last week in my 2 accounts. Have wanted to buy the t2 deals but don’t trust to invest into that much anymore.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I would say I fall in between occasionally and Whale. I don't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, but I've spent a good chunk. As with most things, if I like the deal, I buy it. I spend regularly, though. I'm not swayed by the whole "Let's not spend until they get the hint!" mentality.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It has to be worth the money