**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are Multiple accounts allowed?

If they are allowed then how can someone share what they own? Just asking....

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    If they’re yours, and are played by you, on your device(s), yes it is allowed.

Share what you own, not quite sure what you mean there.
    If you mean resources between your accounts, not possible, aside from gifting yourself something.
    If you mean sharing account, that’s a big fat no. Not allowed.
  • TiahuicoleTiahuicole Posts: 11
    This is what I mean. Used my accounts in the war as a test and this happened. atblfbmhp7pm.jpeg
    That shiuld not happen if they’re your accounts alone.
    If however others in the alliance are ‘helping eachother out’, that could have led to that.

I’ve been using two accounts in one alliance for what seems forever, it has never been an issue.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ive had 2 accounts for almost 3 years and have never had an issue. Sounds like you may have another issue in that alliance
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I think op is trying to ask if in a hypothetical situation where one owns say 5 accounts within the same alliance, and if there are no other members like him and they play on their own accounts, would it be flagged as "piloting" if he controls the movement of all 5 accounts during war? And if it does get flagged, is it really fair to get penalised for doing so?
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    Tiahuicole wrote: »
    This is what I mean. Used my accounts in the war as a test and this happened. atblfbmhp7pm.jpeg

Same thing happened to our alliance as well. We had 2 guys running multiple accounts and we got screwed over by Kabam.
  • TiahuicoleTiahuicole Posts: 11
    Ashburn wrote: »
    I think op is trying to ask if in a hypothetical situation where one owns say 5 accounts within the same alliance, and if there are no other members like him and they play on their own accounts, would it be flagged as "piloting" if he controls the movement of all 5 accounts during war? And if it does get flagged, is it really fair to get penalised for doing so?

This is exactly what happened. I controlled one battle group made sure other members didn’t join, in the war to make sure and sure enough the picture I posted was the result.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    @Tiahuicole AW ratings adjustment in these sort of cases is due to multiple accounts. I was running one BG in AW and ratings keep going down every 2 wars, stopped doing AW now as multiple support tickets just got automated replies and no help, advice from moderators even though they say its ok to have multiple accounts. I have been playing fair since the beginning of game and no account sharing but obviously kabam system detects logging in for AW as account sharing or piloting and AW ratings and points deduction.
    Doesn’t look that ll get fixed as probably doesn’t affect larger player base so no more AW for me
    I hope moderators @Kabam Vydious can mention this to support team who can come up with a solution for this
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I have 2 accounts. Both in the same alliance. I even run both in the same aq group. Never had an issue. They issue those warnings and adjustments when there is a login from a different device in another timezone. So yes it's safe to have multiple accounts. Just stop letting others login to your account to play the content that you cant.
    Yeh it was ok when i had 2 accounts lol but im talking more than that here for one BG
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    I play on 6 accounts, everything is okay.
    Must be someone else in your alliance.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    edited August 2018
    There have been multiple deleted posts on this forum in the past where users with multiple accounts in the same alliance get flagged for piloting. How would kabam be able to tell if one device in multiple accounts is one or more ppl? Based on this it would appear that multiple accounts in the same alliance with the same device is not allowed. Our alliance has either gotten rid of the dupe accounts or uses dedicated devices for each account.

We had dupe accounts for a long time before we got flagged. Just because you haven't been caught yet doesn't mean you won't.
  • ScarletteRoseScarletteRose Posts: 18
    There is a possibility that your phone is having location issues. I often get pop ups on my facebook when I logged in with my phone, in my own home. that i got a log in from CA or NY etc. I know those log ins were me but for some reasom my phone is pinging wrong. If yours is doing that also, you will set off warnings of account sharing even if you are not actually doing so.
    No idea how to help fix it if thithis is the issue, i play my 2 accounts on separate devices to avoid this.
    hephaestus wrote: »
    There have been multiple deleted posts on this forum in the past where users with multiple accounts in the same alliance get flagged for piloting. How would kabam be able to tell if one device in multiple accounts is one or more ppl? Based on this it would appear that multiple accounts in the same alliance with the same device is not allowed. Our alliance has either gotten rid of the dupe accounts or uses dedicated devices for each account.

We had dupe accounts for a long time before we got flagged. Just because you haven't been caught yet doesn't mean you won't.

There data will show that all of my accounts log on from one of two devices, being my phone or my ipad.
    They were created on my devices, they are used on my devices. My device data is sent along to Kabam whenever I log on.

My accounts are in the same alliance. They are both used on the same AQ map.

I don’t know their detection algorythms. But having this situation for close to two years now and not once having had an issue, I’d say if this happens, someone’s not owning up to pulling something they shouldn’t.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited August 2018
    I have 2 accounts that I play on different devices and I have no problems. They are my accounts only I play them and no one else. Now if a player has 2 accounts and 1 used to belong to someone else then that's a different matter
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They already said that having multiple accounts is ok, they already said having multiple accounts in the same alliance is okay as long as as you're the one who created them, as long as you're the only one using them and on as many or as few as devices you want.

I've had two accounts in the same alliance for quite awhile now, and usually play on two phones but occasionally I will be forced to play both on this one and I've had 0 issues with kabam and they know about it as well.

They said it was okay many many times including here.

HbXKjZV.png

There are many more of these but as you can see they said it's okay so you or your alliance members are doing something that trips their system which tracks many things.

Your timezone
    The things you do like ranking up champions
    Your purchases
    Your device names
    Whatever else they and Google/apple track

Until you figure out who it is and either remove them, tell them to stop and change their login information it will continue and your alliance will continue to be penalized and it has nothing to do with multiple accounts and multiple devices.

I understand some alliances will have this issue as mentioned by darkstar but obviously i know when accounts r mine that there is no sharing or any wrong doing
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    My opinion is that there's a difference between owning more than one Account, and running entire game modes that are meant for multiple people. War is a competition between groups of Players. Having one person running BGs or Allies is not really fair play. It's designed to award groups of individuals. That's not their official stance. That's my view.
    I respect ur opinion but as u said not what kabam prohibits. 4 members with their own accounts and no sharing, running one BG seems ok to me, playing for fun, not in competition what happens in on or off war seasons at higher tiers