**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Icearmour broken or what??

I fought Antman in AW (all or nothing node) with my Iceman. His icearmour should let him take a SP3 with only 5% health loss but mine almost got KO despite an active armour, how is this possible?
Antman cant cancel icemans armour or can he??

Comments

• RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    im not 100% sure, but you didnt take any dmg before the sp3 did you? or use sp2?
    what node were you against?
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    edited August 2018
    No damage and i only use SP1 with Iceman. I didnt get parried either.
    It didnt shatter but still i lost plenty of health!!

It was node 22 (AoN)
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I haven’t noticed any issues.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Did he happen to parry you, resulting in your armor breaking?
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    What percentage health were you on?
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    edited August 2018
    @Six_strings6 i had about 98% before SP3 and after maybe 20-30%, it should be 93%

@Championcritic No and this is the 2nd time it happens with an active armour and still big health loss.
    must been a bug!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    One of our officers said exactly the same against Hyperion on all or nothing yesterday.
    He's certain he didn't take any hits and had ice armour up but took almost 100% damage.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Somone u dont noficat when u mabye hav Got parry and Got stun but resums your iceamroe and snap you out of the snap
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Ant man god tier confirmed.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    There has been multiple threads about icearmor not working. A s3 is not a single hit. Ice armor is only supposed to reduce the first hit of a special to only take 5%. You have a 50/50 of it working as a 5% for the whole s3 or just the first hit.
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    There has been multiple threads about icearmor not working. A s3 is not a single hit. Ice armor is only supposed to reduce the first hit of a special to only take 5%. You have a 50/50 of it working as a 5% for the whole s3 or just the first hit.
    Then u cler incoret one this one
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

That can't be true. If it was, the first hit in sp3 would minus 5%, and subsequent hits would deal damage as normal, which has never happened to me. Plus the sp3 is counted as 1 hit to the ice armor ability , even if it has multiple hits
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Special 3 does only count as one hit, so that is incorrect.
  • Hey there @Melkan, I've passed this along to the rest of the team for investigation.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

No. Sp3 is one hit. Just like heavy attack against autoblock. U have 100% chance that IceArmor works dude. Kabam just AGAIN messes something up
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    happened to me as well, in war on all or nothing node.... and sp3 definitely counts as one hit
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Maybe a s3 counts as 1 hit and that would mean this has been a bug for months. But just fight Cyclops and let him trigger his s3. His combo meter can go from 0 to 25 in that animation so that just must be really bad math.
  • Wozzy101 wrote: »
    I’ve had it a few time when his ice armour just disappears!

You're facing a Crossbones, who reduces Defensive Ability Accuracy.
    Daphboy wrote: »
    I actually had this happen to me as well. I was fighting in aw, against red hulk, ice armor was active and I took full sp3 damage which killed him off.
    becasse of ther energy danmged he deal after words depends one hav many. Heat cancge he has.