**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Tickets

124»

Comments

• Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Them changing aw with the diversity thing would be a reason to get rd tickets but since they keeping diversity yeah granted i would love a rdt but at the same time reasonable compensation
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Jjjmb5 wrote: »
    Them changing aw with the diversity thing would be a reason to get rd tickets but since they keeping diversity yeah granted i would love a rdt but at the same time reasonable compensation

o3s68ys9qdw0.jpg

As you can see even with the original intention to remove diversity that did not justify RDT in kabam's point of view. Looking back I somewhat agree no changes has been made to the character ability itself, but kabam also didn't issue any RDT for LC or red hulk buff which by definition they should've. It seems like kabam just do whatever they want.
    In short, i don't care if they nerf AA or buff carbage if the ability description changes in such a way that I have to play the champ differently a RDT shall be issue.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I think a substantial portion of the community is comfortable with the standard that RDTs are justified only in the event of a material adverse change to a champ or a class of champs. Miike has articulated something like that in the past, but that’s how I would phrase it if I were Kabam.

Dr. Zola
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

o3s68ys9qdw0.jpg

As you can see even with the original intention to remove diversity that did not justify RDT in kabam's point of view. Looking back I somewhat agree no changes has been made to the character ability itself, but kabam also didn't issue any RDT for LC or red hulk buff which by definition they should've. It seems like kabam just do whatever they want.
    Why qould u want a rank down for someone they made better how is that even by definition equal to 12.0 release
    Easy as this for them to give rdt will mean they have to nerf blade aa domino starky medusa imiw and hyperion at the same time id rather not have any rdt
  • EtherEther Posts: 13
    Stop asking for RDTs. Ask for Rank up gems instead.
    And as u seen they stopped it yes if they woulda continued than everyone should have been in here looking for rdts but cuz of problems not entirely they fault rdts are no necessary u didnt rank up a champ than the game happen and now that champ not as good and way worse cuz of the game rdts was mainly for that major nerf granted if kabam woulda went the way they was going to and make diversity a thing than i can inderstand every post being about rdts cuz u upgraded a kamala just for was and to be told it no necessary now when u coulda ranked up hyperion
    DrZola wrote: »
    I think a substantial portion of the community is comfortable with the standard that RDTs are justified only in the event of a material adverse change to a champ or a class of champs. Miike has articulated something like that in the past, but that’s how I would phrase it if I were Kabam.

Dr. Zola

But the fact is kabam (or at least a mod) didn't phrase it that way. Yes they have been wrong before and the fact that you can argue by making red hulk or LC stronger you are causing material adverse change to mystic class. It is all
    relative and subjective as well. Based on the current definition to issue RDT, the choice should be with the player whether they want to rank down someone and use those resources for the buffed champ or rank down the nerfed champ, or do nothing and let RDT expire.
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

o3s68ys9qdw0.jpg

Why qould u want a rank down for someone they made better how is that even by definition equal to 12.0 release

sm0gki9x42wk.jpg

By definition, I never said anything about equal to 12.0 release. Any `significant changes` to a champ is a basis for RDT. The why is really up to each player because unless you have faith with kabam eventually buffing champs like carbage, you will most likely not spend the resources on him, otherwise you will get scrutinized for not ranking the `right`champ. I did see someone from a top alliance ranking sentry to r4 before the buff though (for prestige ) thumbs up to him but I don't have as much faith personally.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Ether wrote: »
    Stop asking for RDTs. Ask for Rank up gems instead.

They are essentially the same thing. As a matter of fact, RDTs actually have less value because they simply return resources that you have already earned. Rank up gems give you access to resources that you wouldn’t have had otherwise. Either way the end result is the same for the players...they get to rank up someone they’ve been wanting to.
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    there shouldn't even be a need for RDT's, if I rank up a champion for 500k gold, I should be able to rank them back down for 1million gold (double whatever it cost to rank them up). We shouldn't be stuck with who we rank up, the meta of the game changes every month, and if you've been playing this game from the start like most people, then most champs you ranked up, aren't even relevant anymore, or a 5* or 6* version was introduced... we should be able to rank down whoever we want but at an increased cost... (double the gold, or use units to rank down that champ).
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    ill_ wrote: »
    there shouldn't even be a need for RDT's, if I rank up a champion for 500k gold, I should be able to rank them back down for 1million gold (double whatever it cost to rank them up). We shouldn't be stuck with who we rank up, the meta of the game changes every month, and if you've been playing this game from the start like most people, then most champs you ranked up, aren't even relevant anymore, or a 5* or 6* version was introduced... we should be able to rank down whoever we want but at an increased cost... (double the gold, or use units to rank down that champ).

That’s not a terrible idea
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

Rank Down Tickets are not being considered for inclusion in any compensation package for recent issues with the 19.0 update. For more info about this, please refer to this post.
This discussion has been closed.