**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation

Why is everyone asking for ridiculous compensation 5* 6* 5* awakening gems rdts imma mid level player 250k rating and that even to me seem perpostourious could i and would i use all yes i would but realiticaly qere not and i mean not getting those so a reasonable compensation i believe would be energy refills and revives and potions and to keep player maybe a t2 alpha and some t4cc and t4b but id also like to see the return or something similiar to rockets raccoon store what is everyone else thought is this reasonable what would be reasonable to u?

Comments

• Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Lol well seeing atm i have 3 mill gold but yes that something that helps
    Return 0f gold quest
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Because they have done awakening gems before when there was a huge issue or scandal? There's precedent for it? How long have you played this game
    I was here for that but that when the changed like 10 15 champs at once they gave rdt and awakening gems and that was due to them changing champs after at the time they was much saught after the game crashing has nothing to do with champs
    I awakend my magik from it
    The only way i see us getting rdt and awakening gems is if and when they decided to nerf blade lol
    Or force something out the blue
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Because they have done awakening gems before when there was a huge issue or scandal? There's precedent for it? How long have you played this game

That was 12.0 and only 12.0. There hasn't been any other time that there has been that big of an issue that would warrant anything like they gave us then. 12.0 involved major changes to heavily used champs. There wasn't a precedent set because it was a 1 of a kind issue. One that hasn't happened or probably never will happen again. The community tries to find any and every way to ask for large compensation when only little to none is deserved. Greed plays a large role in what the community wants but what actually should be given.
    I wouldnt call it greed but be realtic the outtages have nothing to do with the champs u have granted u coulda missed getting shards or something but thats what theyll give if any u wouldnt had earned a awakening gem let alone a 5 star awakening gem if it wasnt for the outage u def wouldnt had earned a rdt and the outage didnt change ur champs should qe get ansummoner appreciation month sure but it wont be that crazy stuff
    I can agree with that kinda its nothing ridiculous request granted it giving every 6 star shards but it doesnt matter cuz lower pi still gonna be foreeve til they really earn 6 star shards to form a 6 star give crystals and cats yeah thatll be a good compensation
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    awaken gem for me would be awesome as I have blade at rank 3 going rank 4 as soon as I get or form another tier 2 alpha and magik at rank 4 unawakened.
    This warrants at least 12.0 compensation at this point. Anything less would be a slap in the face.

Did your champs change due to the maintance and performance of the game what reason do u have behind qanting rdts and awakening gems beside thats being what you want granted we should and deserve a great comp but if u play ps4 and the game made u exit out and u had to restart are u going to go to the makers of the game and ask to be a higher level than what ypu were and will they evem consider it lol no is fort night go. A give you the new skin just cuz u couldnt complete something no 12.0 effect the champs big time that y they gave all that stuff be glad they giving comp and not just being like oh well
    awaken gem for me would be awesome as I have blade at rank 3 going rank 4 as soon as I get or form another tier 2 alpha and magik at rank 4 unawakened.

Im there with my gp so yes i would love it but realistically not expecting and def not going to say imma quit if they dont sorry i put to much money and time in this game and everyone whos says they gonna quit if kabam doesnt give u this is a liar frankly they gona continue to play regardless and at the end of the day this is a game and business and its still just a game
    DrZola wrote: »
    Time to stop these threads. There’s clearly something preventing the game team from going forward with restitution here, and they are determined to remain reticent about it. More pleas for stuff won’t make it happen sooner or at all.

Dr. Zola

This post is about why people are asking for ridiculous comp and what is more realistical so people know what to expect not everyone on your level dr zola and when they do decided to are you not going to reap the benefits are u gonna tell kabam no here take it back i dont qant it no your gonna accept it and keep playing yes there outlandish comp request but this on so people dont go wxpecting those and more realistic comp package
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Jjjmb5 wrote: »
    The only way i see us getting rdt and awakening gems is if and when they decided to nerf blade lol

I personally will not see this happening because they can easily introduce new champs to counter blade. iWIM domino and many more to come. That's why I am concern with how RDT is issued. Compensation for server down and overheating in my personal opinion isn't as big it's part of the game cycle I just hope they spend some time and effort to fix it once and for all that will be the greatest compensation. 5* 6* shards are useless if I can't play the game or keep pulling KK.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Time to stop these threads. There’s clearly something preventing the game team from going forward with restitution here, and they are determined to remain reticent about it. More pleas for stuff won’t make it happen sooner or at all.

Dr. Zola

This post is about why people are asking for ridiculous comp and what is more realistical so people know what to expect not everyone on your level dr zola and when they do decided to are you not going to reap the benefits are u gonna tell kabam no here take it back i dont qant it no your gonna accept it and keep playing yes there outlandish comp request but this on so people dont go wxpecting those and more realistic comp package

I understand the point of the post. And yes—I do expect to reap whatever benefits arise from restitution because I was affected by last month’s debacle.

But I also think that the recurrent posts about compensation in any form, reasonable or not, feed the narrative that the community is always begging for free stuff. I’m not accusing you of begging, but I think you should realize that the stronger that narrative gets, the more of an excuse Kabam has for short-arming whatever restitution they finally award.

Dr. Zola
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    7* awaking gem
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Honestly compensation after everything that went down IMO would be 1 4* Generic Gem. 5k 5* shards (Really it's not that much. I open 2 5*s a month) a 4* crystal, 500k gold. 3-5 energy refills. Some potions and revives. And maybe a t4cc and t2alpha. Bc the problems are just horrible. Both Android and iOS are overheating. I couldn't and cant play AW or AQ without my phone overheating and my champs begin to just stand there and get beat up... The content was almost unbeatable bc of all the emergency maintenance... Kabam hasn't shined a light on this situation I a while... Bringing more content with extra rewards isn't compensation (I love the GP event and am NOT complaining about it but it's not exactly compensation it's just content that issues extra rewards... Hopefully we can get it done without Emergency Maintenance 😜) the servers continue to go down and players continue to retire and leave... This is just ridiculous imho this is worse than 12.0 nerf bc most can't complete a single fight without their phone overheating.

Dr. Zola

I understand the point of the post. And yes—I do expect to reap whatever benefits arise from restitution because I was affected by last month’s debacle.

But I also think that the recurrent posts about compensation in any form, reasonable or not, feed the narrative that the community is always begging for free stuff. I’m not accusing you of begging, but I think you should realize that the stronger that narrative gets, the more of an excuse Kabam has for short-arming whatever restitution they finally award.

Dr. Zola

Your right people do beg but i wanted this post to help people be more realitically about what to expect if anything over all id be happy if they just fix the game but i dont wanna see people getting mad and or quitting cuz they see all these awakeng gem and rdt comp post and they dont get it if makes any sense
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I would be happy with 5 million gold as compensation.

No pleb, maybe u have a gold issue, they need to award something like 12.0 or even better..

I have 6 5* awakening gems including a generic one sitting there ... I need gold though.
    Lol would u settle for a gold quest i would and i have alot i just know how fast it goes

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola

Yes there is alot of beggin and rediculous post about comp but i ontentionally made this post to be realistic so others wont expect awakening gems and rdts and get upset when they not get them and get mad and or quit this isnt asking for anything id be happy if they just fix the game tbh but its more or less like a heads up here more realistically what were gonna get if we get anything
    If makes any sense
This discussion has been closed.