**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4.6 final ultron boss tips?

On my team right now I have a 5/50 void, blade, stark spidey and 4/40 star lord and ghost rider. I am currently on the boss of the final quest. Any tips to fight him with the least amount of revives used?

Comments

• IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    loki
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    a 3 star loki can do it, watch video on youtube
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Without loki blade is your best option dont parry him or he gains the buff currently showing.
    If you have to do it when fury or armor up are the current icons.
    Power gain will give him 3 bars and Regen is a stupid amount of hp per tick.

Only 2nd option would be SL and try and not lose a combo at all also no parrying and stick to sp1 unless its to finish him
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    you have Hood? He works well in my case
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Nebula/Proxima synergy. shuts all his abilities down - can be done with just Nebula but easier with the synergy
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Loki, Blade, Medusa are most likely your best bets. Watch videos and be aware of Ultron’s upcoming buff if you decide to parry.

Dr. Zola
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Archdemon_ wrote: »
    Nebula/Proxima synergy. shuts all his abilities down - can be done with just Nebula but easier with the synergy

This...
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    If you don't have specific champs at the right rank I highly suggest resetting your utility mastery for the fight. That way you can't accidentally evade/parry and trigger his buffs. That helped me immensely. You have to intercept a lot but if you are facing him then you should have played enough to know how.
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    And use Blade.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Loki is best
    Medusa clear #2
    Then Blade, or Neb/PM synergy

Tough without those
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Either a 4* or above Loki or a Medusa. Loki steals his buffs and Medusa shuts down all his power gain, regen and evade.