**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

When are 7 stars coming

It's been so long since 6*s came where are the 7*s??

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    7 stars will come to the constest maybe in 2020
  • psol1972psol1972 Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Ainda temos dificuldade de conseguir 5* um por mês fazendo os eventos e arenas.
    6* com muita sorte deve levar 1 ano para conseguir um, precisa primeiro reduzir o tempo para pelo menos 4 meses para um 6*, aí poderemos pensar em 7*.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    when your bank account is empty
    #ChaChing
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Some players were ready to quit when 6 stars were introduced and it essentially made 4 stars obsolete. Hopefully 7 stars will never be introduced.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    They will be. Just like Marvel future fight.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Chill... 6 stars just came out this year
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

5* werent even a yr old when they announced 6* i expect the same for 6* lol
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    When 6* Blade is coming. I maxed out my 5* already.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If they do it better be a completely different pool of champs. All brand new and none of them are trash. Other than that, I don’t want to keep pulling The same champs and get demoralized time and time again. What am I gonna do with 6* DD? Let him collect dust until I collect his 7* version and let that one collect dust.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    January 30th
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I would say look for an announcement on 7* champs in about a year. Final Act 7 maybe a new LOL and a Hall of Fame event.

Who knows what Kabam is up to, sometimes it looks like they are just making stuff up as they go along.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    Here's the thing. If they wanna keep the game going as long as they want to it's not going to stop at 7* probably not at 10* either. Act 7 will just be the start of a new non collector storyline.
  • KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    I've heard from a reliable source (insider information) the 7* champs are going to be released early 2019 to spring 2019.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Yes this is a joke

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »

Amazing. Every word you just said was wrong

Well when it turns out to be true come find me and then i will accept your apology lmao
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    i predict January since 6 stars came out then...
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »

Amazing. Every word you just said was wrong

Well when it turns out to be true come find me and then i will accept your apology lmao

5* were more than a year old when they announced 6* stars and there are reasons why 7* would take longer than 6* because 6* have 3 currently unreacheable ranks while 5* only had 2 when they were released
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    7* will probably be 2020 when the second half of act 6 is released.