**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Account sharing v2

Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So I recently made a post about asking about account sharing and I wont be doing any now I know the punishments however that being said I don’t see what the problem is if you only log in your mates account to collect daily’s and go back off?

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    dont do it....and no trouble....
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144

I certainly won’t be doing it because I don’t want to get banned and more to the point my alliance getting punished however I don’t think getting my friends daily’s for a couple le of days is game breaking
    Tomstar124 wrote: »

I certainly won’t be doing it because I don’t want to get banned and more to the point my alliance getting punished however I don’t think getting my friends daily’s for a couple le of days is game breaking

its not allowed dont do it...how many darn times do i have to say it ITS NOT ALLOWED

its not allowed dont do it...how many darn times do i have to say it ITS NOT ALLOWED

Geez ok calm down I’ve alrwady I’m not going to be doing it and ik it’s not allowed but I can’t be the only who thinks this

Geez ok calm down I’ve alrwady I’m not going to be doing it and ik it’s not allowed but I can’t be the only who thinks this

no you are the only one foolish enough to think it would be ok...

I’m probably not as logging in on my mates account for 1 day to collect 1000 PHC isn’t game changing...

I’m probably not as logging in on my mates account for 1 day to collect 1000 PHC isn’t game changing...

still account sharing....for crying out loud

I know it is but it ten scenario I don’t see the massive problem

you answered your own question...the problem is its account sharing...hello
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    iTs nOT ALloWeD

How I said I don’t see the problem in logging in to collect a few daily’s

...welp i tried ...you seem like you dont get it still so let me remind you....IT IS NOT ALLOWED
    HerrPopop wrote: »
    iTs nOT ALloWeD

I figured that out now good old grimbanana is giving me a right telling off...

HerrPopop wrote: »
    iTs nOT ALloWeD

I figured that out now good old grimbanana is giving me a right telling off...

surely

...welp i tried ...you seem like you dont get it still so let me remind you....IT IS NOT ALLOWED

Yes ik that but to you think it’s a problem if i collect a few daily’s?

Would you like to do it for your friend?

I am not kabam....all i know is its not allowed

Ik you know it’s not allowed but any human would think it’s a nice thing do to for your friend...

Ik you know it’s not allowed but any human would think it’s a nice thing do to for your friend...

or not be lazy...a great option too

I meant when he’s away with no WiFi then would you...

not my issue is it....

not my issue is it....
    So you wouldn’t want to help your friend out... how nice

not my issue is it....

being nice gets you in trouble....

not my issue is it....

Clearly you have lots of friends

not my issue is it....

imma banana i dont need friends ....

not my issue is it....

So you wouldn’t won’t to help out a fellow banana?

not my issue is it....

but im the only talking banana....so yeah sad life ik

not my issue is it....

Yeah must be... surely there’s a talking apple somewhere maybe you could help him

not my issue is it....

Yeah must be... surely there’s a talking apple somewhere maybe you could help him

i dont work with apples

not my issue is it....

i dont work with apples
    Any fruits or vegetables your willing to work with?