**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unblockable

I really want to f and blind at you people for what you are doing to this game. I have been playing this game for 3 years, and yes, sadly I have spent some money on it, but I'm getting over this, you bring in ridiculous nodes and difficulties, fine be different make life difficult/interesting, but this unblockable is too far, I am a defensive player, that is my style that is what I'm good at and you destroying it and my enjoyment, ridiculous uncomic book accurate regeneration fine, I'll get over it, over powered evade, whatever, but having constant unblockable sp for any champ node or not is **** and unnecessary, block is literally part of the game and now on top of that you having heimdall true strike delete the very use of dexterity, why give us the mastery if your gonna make it null and void, stop locking this game up, take away unblockable

Comments

• N0MAD_14N0MAD_14 Posts: 12
    Don't know who Doug is 🤣
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Another day, another Doug.

I mean another post about difficulty of EQ. There's counters to everything.
  • HERVE_LEANDREHERVE_LEANDRE Posts: 48
    Luke Cage awaken and you good to go
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    if you want to f go elsewhere not the forums
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    and what do u mean by blind? ARE YOU READY!!!!!!?????? (korn reference sorry lol)
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Bring in Ronan ( better duped) combo, get special, use first special then rinse and repeat and your victory will be assured.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Medusa, Ronan, Luke Cage, Gwenpool, Iceman, Nebula. All champs that can make this monthly quest easy and if you’ve been playing for three years you should have most of those. Also how can you not expect them to crate nodes and champions to switch up your play style? Isn’t that what makes the game interesting?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    N0MAD_14 wrote: »
    Don't know who Doug is 🤣

You are now the new Doug
  • Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    My 3 star Ronan useless, so I'm done with master I'll save my units for something attainable, or maybe download a better game with possible challenges might help? I know how u feel dude so I'm not wasting anything on it just do heroic until that gets buffed to death.
    My 3 star Ronan useless, so I'm done with master I'll save my units for something attainable, or maybe download a better game with possible challenges might help? I know how u feel dude so I'm not wasting anything on it just do heroic until that gets buffed to death.

How is a 3* Ronan useless... he can do the uncollected mode
    I have Luke cage, iceman and gwenpool, my gwenpool did nothing against him, 5 star rank 3, destroyed me, still had 92% health
    I have Luke cage, iceman and gwenpool, my gwenpool did nothing against him, 5 star rank 3, destroyed me, still had 92% health

It’s a normal fight after you block the sp2. Just bait the sp1 and fight him like a normal champ
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★

My 3* ronan beat the living sh*t out of both adaptoid and red skull. How is he useless?!
    It's baiting the unblockable, dexterity 2 maybe 3, regen kicks in I miss the next dexterity and one hit from unblockable and gwenpool is dead 5 star rank 4 star lord, last one hit barely, regen I can deal with unblockable is just bs
    I don't have Ronan in any star, so that doesn't help me, nor do I see what makes him so special, to take on adaptoid, is it stun or?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Ronan’s signature ability increases the stun duration for each buff on the opponent. Basically you keep them chain stunned.

Unblockable SP1 for adaptoid and SP2 for red skull are very easy to evade if you pay attention and if your reflexes are good.

IcsGrec wrote: »
    Ronan’s signature ability increases the stun duration for each buff on the opponent. Basically you keep them chain stunned.

Unblockable SP1 for adaptoid and SP2 for red skull are very easy to evade if you pay attention and if your reflexes are good.

Ja, normally I'd agree with you, but I'm struggling to read the adaptoid after 15 attempts, but still the unblockable node is not needed in this game, not a fan of a few of them, but can bare with them just not Unblockable

Ja, normally I'd agree with you, but I'm struggling to read the adaptoid after 15 attempts, but still the unblockable node is not needed in this game, not a fan of a few of them, but can bare with them just not Unblockable

I guess that’s your opinion but the same could be said about everything else. Some people might say limber isn’t needed in the game or vigor. Just something you have to adapt to

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Unblockable is very annoying. Insane block damage (Masacre) is equally annoying.

Mordo helps with unblockable, at least.

However: I used to fight like you. I often do, of I'm just cruising through arenas. But for the opponents in Act 5, LOL, Uncollected EQ I've had to learn and practice my Dexterity and Intercepting; not just rely on Block/Parry/Stun all the time.

Try working on those skills (watch some Dork Lessons on YouTube for instructions) and you'll find yourself getting further and enjoying the game more.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Medusa, Ronan, Luke Cage, Gwenpool, Iceman, Nebula. All champs that can make this monthly quest easy and if you’ve been playing for three years you should have most of those. Also how can you not expect them to crate nodes and champions to switch up your play style? Isn’t that what makes the game interesting?

Mephisto is great against him to that's who i've been using, stops all his buffs and just crushes him, you can evade his sp2 with Mephisto
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Are we talkinf about heimdall? cuz the only dmg i got was blocking his sp2... the unblockable is annoying, yeah. but dont use a champ that will do over 2% of his health in one hit. in uncollected i didnt use Starlord for that exact reason. damage capped at 2% and would get unblockable after hitting that cap 5 times.
    i used champs with nulify and treated it like a long fight.
    4* Sw, blocked sp2, 2 combos(nulify furies), dodge special 1, rinse repeat.
    5/50 SW with basic masteries took about 200 hits. never popped unblockable, never hit me
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    y3lni2vkbcg4.png

My fighting skills aren’t that good. Just decent. Ronan works.

This is Uncollected Adaptoid.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I can manage unlockable when the stakes are low. :)
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Mephisto is great against him to that's who i've been using, stops all his buffs and just crushes him, you can evade his sp2 with Mephisto

Only have mephisto as a 3 star that I haven't ranked up past 1, maybe I'll look into ranking some OP 3 stars for such an occasion
    raffster wrote: »
    y3lni2vkbcg4.png

My fighting skills aren’t that good. Just decent. Ronan works.

This is Uncollected Adaptoid.

Nice, well played, sadly no Ronan for me, I did have him once upon a time, but sold him ages ago 🙈
    Rafikii wrote: »
    Are we talkinf about heimdall? cuz the only dmg i got was blocking his sp2... the unblockable is annoying, yeah. but dont use a champ that will do over 2% of his health in one hit. in uncollected i didnt use Starlord for that exact reason. damage capped at 2% and would get unblockable after hitting that cap 5 times.
    i used champs with nulify and treated it like a long fight.
    4* Sw, blocked sp2, 2 combos(nulify furies), dodge special 1, rinse repeat.
    5/50 SW with basic masteries took about 200 hits. never popped unblockable, never hit me

Heimdall was more of an extra rant, mainly his ability that nullifies dexterity, which to my mind makes no sense, let's give you a mastery but start bringing out nodes or champs that make that mastery non existent, like thanks kabam

I guess that’s your opinion but the same could be said about everything else. Some people might say limber isn’t needed in the game or vigor. Just something you have to adapt to

I get adding something, like I said some additions that grate me the wrong way I can get over, even if I beleive they are stupid and illogical,
    But for me unblockable, is so illogical it's way off neccesarry, it's literraly, deleting a necessity of the game, like what's next kabam is gonna bring out a node that makes us unable to attack for 20 seconds

Block and attack, in any form or combination or play style are the 2 basic premises of a fighting game, that's mainly the point I'm trying to make, if people can't identify my point, then....?