**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else get this?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
02z4dnd4bioc.png
Not complaining but these were like forever ago.

Comments

• Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Yes
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    what on earth
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Makes me hopeful that we will see compensation for the IOS overheating issue.

We will they are having a meeting to discuss it very soon
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Makes me hopeful that we will see compensation for the IOS overheating issue.

We will they are having a meeting to discuss it very soon

a "meeting"
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    What in the f*** this better come to all the Summoners because I didn’t miss an assignment and didn’t receive this rewards yet
  • It's not a good compensation for the overheating of our devices.
    Kabam need to take care of all the problems caused and give us a real compensation, a good one, not only these crumbs.
    - JD (channel K9)
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I did! And two t4cc!! Its amazing :)
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    JD_CanalK9 wrote: »
    It's not a good compensation for the overheating of our devices.
    Kabam need to take care of all the problems caused and give us a real compensation, a good one, not only these crumbs.
    - JD (channel K9)

Did you read the message dude? Its not compensation for overheating its for the assassin assignment issues
    why are people whining so much about compensation stop giving kabam a hard time come on now...
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    I didnt get this
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    I did not receive anything and I completed a good amount of those 100%. Seems to be random compensation or maybe there is some other criteria that I and several others did not quality for.

The criteria is in the mail, just read that.
  • I got this!
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    - JD (channel K9)

Did you read the message dude? Its not compensation for overheating its for the assassin assignment issues

Tipical mcoc player, don’t even care to read the stuff and start saying ****.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I did assassin assignments but I didn’t get it yet
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Can any moderator please clarify? Why did some get this compensation but others didnt?
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I got this on 1 of 2 accounts.
    Still would like to say thank you. Every little bit counts.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    - JD (channel K9)

This isnt comp for overheating and over all it is a great comp 2 t4cc and a bunch of frags
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    Yup got it
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Hey All,

This was only for Summoners that were blocked from 100%ing the Assassin Assignments at the beginning of the Month. There was an issue during the first 1.5 days that caused the event not to reset, meaning that players that had previously played them, were not able to play it again. They were not able to complete the Assignments, and therefor were given this to make up for the rewards they could not have received.

If you didn't run into this issue, you won't be receiving this message.

A piece of advice to take back to the team....never EVER make another crystal that looks the same as a 5* AG crystal. :D

Personally I was disappointed when I saw a 5* awakening gem crystal, but then when I realised it was a crystal with an increased chance to dupe my 4* Xforce Deadpool I was over the moon!
    br4tkrag8zzp.png
    Best free champ ever lol
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Hey All,

This was only for Summoners that were blocked from 100%ing the Assassin Assignments at the beginning of the Month. There was an issue during the first 1.5 days that caused the event not to reset, meaning that players that had previously played them, were not able to play it again. They were not able to complete the Assignments, and therefor were given this to make up for the rewards they could not have received.

If you didn't run into this issue, you won't be receiving this message.

A piece of advice to take back to the team....never EVER make another crystal that looks the same as a 5* AG crystal. :D

I agree.
  • SimonMacauSimonMacau Posts: 9
    I didn't receive anything... yet, I suppose!!!!
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    At 2+ months, the process could certainly be streamlined, but kudos nonetheless to Kabam for sending out sensible compensation for an in-game error.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would have liked those 2 free T4 CC. I need those