**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for the delay of AW seasons

I have seen many threads regarding compensation but none of them for this issue .I am not asking for something really big but just that since the season was delayed we should get something

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I don't know. Delaying AW season 3 didn't keep anyone from playing and didn't give any player any type of advantage/disadvantage over anyone else. There wasn't any type of in-game glitch that kept people from taking advantage of a feature or event. Free stuff is fun, but I don't think it's warranted here.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I don't think this is needed. If anything it gave some people a break. All the off season did was give top alliances time to tank there war rating so they can have easy matchups during the season.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    Blade2099 wrote: »
    I have seen many threads regarding compensation but none of them for this issue .I am not asking for something really big but just that since the season was delayed we should get something

What would be asking for? What did you lose from the delay? You still did war and got those rewards but there just wasnt a season going on. Nothing needs compensated for the delay. Thats just greedy.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    edited August 2018
    The community as a whole asked for the delay so that people could play the season without heating issue, now we'll get compensation for the heating issue but not this
  • I didnt receive my season 2 rewards though.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Blade2099 wrote: »

Since we haven't gotten that compensation yet, I believe we should also get some compensation for the fact that the devs failed to deliver compensation for that delay. Also, as that compensation is late, we should probably get compensated for that.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    You didn't lose anything from AW Delays. All the rewards from AW are just coming later than previously planned. That doesn't mean you lost any rewards. Simply means they are coming at a later date.

So why is Compensation needed for this particular issue? Because you wanted your rewards sooner??? Lol, Tough Luck bro. I get things like Overheating... but this... c'mon dude. Stop being a baby because you just wanted your treats sooner than planned. Suck it up... & have a nice day...

This... perfectly said

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I can't say I agree with Compensation for a conpetition that wasn't even active. We're not owed Season Rewards. We earn them through competing. If there's no competition going on, there's nothing to remunerate.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    *competition
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    *competition

Who’s the kid who flagged this lol

Rewards need to be worked for not handed out