**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there an infinite streak in Quickmatch arena?

beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
It is obvious to me that you cannot simply use all your champions in quickmatch without facing a death match.

The only way of keeping it easy is by only using my strongest champions, but at some point, if i start using lower champions I will get a disproportionate matchup.

The matchup should at least keep a range of PI. Facing a 6-star with a low 4-star is not ideal.

Now that they are changing the rewards (for a while) for quickmatch, I am concerned that I would lose the 25 gold in a death match. Without getting gold back.

Comments

• Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    25 gold isn't a lot
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    25 gold isn't a lot

Depends on how much you play Quickmatch (for example, imagine you want to get all the 2* cinematic champions with as many signature levels as possible). Right now you get battlechips from the versus crystal, but this will be replaced).
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I don't think gold loss will affect anyone that much. For example, i have 2.6mil gold and to lose all that gold i would have to lose 100k+ quickmatches. Plus losing doesn't occur that often(like once every 10 matches) so unless you have less than 10k gold there should be hardly any difference
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    If you lose once every 20 matches let’s say, it would mean you need to play some 90k quickmatches to lose 100k gold..
  • FangmanglerFangmangler Posts: 77
    edited August 2018
    25 gold isn't a lot

Depends on how much you play Quickmatch (for example, imagine you want to get all the 2* cinematic champions with as many signature levels as possible). Right now you get battlechips from the versus crystal, but this will be replaced).

That will still barely use any of your gold though. Maybe only around 1000 Gold (40 Matches) which isn’t a lot.

Edit : The sig lvls only increase by 1 if you dupe them and they’re only 2 stars so it’s not worth doing.

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    You always lose gold. It never grants you gold.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    25 gold isn't a lot

That will still barely use any of your gold though. Maybe only around 1000 Gold (40 Matches) which isn’t a lot.

Edit : The sig lvls only increase by 1 if you dupe them and they’re only 2 stars so it’s not worth doing.

The thing is that even though it's basic, the number of sig levels per dupe remain the same lol, just minus the iso and gold
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    @beyonder8421 just tested this out yesterday on my hunt for a 2* yondu lol. I was able to maintain a streak using only 4* 5/50 champs. Not sure what the minimum rank you can use is though. I’ve gotten to 94 fights now without hitting a “death champ.”

vf1awa0ecxrp.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    25 gold isn't a lot

The thing is that even though it's basic, the number of sig levels per dupe remain the same lol, just minus the iso and gold

It's actually something I've wondered about myself, besides the 2*s.
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    Yeah I found this out too with 4* R5s. Also used 5* R4s & R3s. Just lost my streak of 189 though after just
    coming through a potential death match - 4* R4 Thor vs 5* 10k Magik. Gutted.

i7r4cu5xbtvy.jpg

shawnli87 wrote: »
    @beyonder8421 just tested this out yesterday on my hunt for a 2* yondu lol. I was able to maintain a streak using only 4* 5/50 champs. Not sure what the minimum rank you can use is though. I’ve gotten to 94 fights now without hitting a “death champ.”