**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold is my bottleneck

Does anyone have tips for how/where to grind for gold? I could rank up 2-3 solid champs from 5* R3 to R4 or 4* R4 to R5, but am gold starved. I try and grind arenas when I can, but work and family restrict my time.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You can't grind at least the first few milestones in the 4* & 5* arenas? All of the gold can be earned from just those instead of all milestones. Also never sell champs; the ISO you get from duping champs will ever add up and you will get plenty to sell for gold. I always have ISO expiring on me because I never sell champs.
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    I do arena and still have an issue with gold. Arena is not the answer. They have to buff gold drops in quests and maybe run a gold quest once a week.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    One thing I do is save save save. I'm very selective on who I rank and when. I'll usually only rank up 5* every couple months or so. I'm at a point in the game where I can afford to do this. I'll collect up everything I'll need to rank a certain champ then sit on it for awhile. I usually never dip below 2.5 million in gold. Those first few arena milestones are key...
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    At this point, I am only spending resources to rank up 5* champs that I plan to take to 3/45 or beyond. I don't even bother with 4* unless it's someone God-tier like Gwenpool or whatever. It really blows my mind when I see a huge streak of people ranking up 2* and 3* champs in my alliance feed.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Arena is a giant help
    Use your battleships. It's practically guaranteed gold. The only other thing I can think of is sell extra iso or run some of the event quests. They are giving a minimum 500 gold per fight, which isn't that bad honestly. I think AQ still gives out decent gold but idk, I haven't done AQ in a year or so.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Selll basic iso
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I have 16 million gold. Do 25 rounds on each arena. Open BCs crystals and join alliances with 0 Donations
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Arena
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Play a different game
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Hey find it ironic that running quests paths, one fight I may get close to 500 and the next one I get 100 some. It’s part of their algorithm to keep you reaching for the carrot