**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assassin Assignments Compensation.

The Compensation Package was bombshell good. Great job here Kabam, prompts to you. :)<3

Comments

• saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    The compensation was great. I was not expecting to receive it anymore.
    Maybe we will receive later compensation for the other issues such as overheating and game instability (game down several times).
    Hopefully, the game issues are addressed and a long-expected stability is reached.
  • GKnightGKnight Posts: 17
    saorps wrote: »
    The compensation was great. I was not expecting to receive it anymore.
    Maybe we will receive later compensation for the other issues such as overheating and game instability (game down several times).
    Hopefully, the game issues are addressed and a long-expected stability is reached.

They are in talks, won't hear anything till next week at least, about possible rewards/summoner appreciation
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    It was awesome feel kinda bad for the people that called them trash and didn't do it lol

IKR! I think I did like 1 or 2 Lol

Same LMAO
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    It was awesome feel kinda bad for the people that called them trash and didn't do it lol

I called them trash after doing the first two and didn't do more. Luckily those were the ones that counted towards the comp package

Lol now see that funny and good stuff
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    I played and got up to 50% before issues happened.
    Did you need to 100% to get compensation cause I got nothing
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I don’t think the issue affected everyone. Only the people it affected got compensation.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Bloodshedz wrote: »
    I played and got up to 50% before issues happened.
    Did you need to 100% to get compensation cause I got nothing

The issues only occurred if you 100% it so if you 50% it you wouldn't have had any issues
  • MrmomoMrmomo Posts: 18
    I didn't get compensated I did everyone when I had a chance. How come I didn't get compensated?
  • Someone flagged op n first 2 comments.. very mature lads out here :neutral:
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    In future events kabam will be like 'ok guys, these special quests give lousy rewards and waste energy and time, but we'll give you compensation 2 months later if you do it anyway!' Lol
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Someone flagged op n first 2 comments.. very mature lads out here :neutral:

You’re new aren’t you? :lol:
  • ImplusImplus Posts: 1
    I didn't get reward
    Assassin Assignments
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Very happy considering i only bothered at the beginning
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    1ant2 wrote: »
    Let me start by saying im happy for the people who got the comp but people like me decided against trying to finish due to threads saying it wasn't worth it due to bug not plays as fast as others so because people posted about problem and warned some of us off we get nothing? That is not right when the state of the game has cost massive amounts of built up resources to be wasted to complete things

If you seen posts about the bug then you was already too late and wouldn't have received the compensation anyway..
    The bug came into effect on the second or third one if I remember right (it's been a long time) and only effected players that had completed the first one 100%..
    Also ultimately it comes down solely to your decision whether to play content or not..
    If i only played content based on other players posts about bugs, lags, and issues I'd never play any of the new content at all..