**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What the 19.0 compensation should be

Saw @Kabam Miike mention that y'all are in talks to figure out what damages were incurred due to the 19.0 situation....so spent 25 minutes to calculate it for you :smile:

Here's the link: https://redd.it/96adgy (formatting on reddit and the forums are different so didn't want to redo the post here)

Enjoy!

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Please tell me you're not serious
  • H3llbatH3llbat Posts: 19
    Those are the rewards lost while we were playing .
    Also the 19.0 cause in few cases phone dmg what rectifying the dmg caused on phones ?
  • Bernie1108Bernie1108 Posts: 61
    Compensations are nice. But being able to play is better. No point on giving us things that we can get on our own if the game simple worked as it should.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    This made my day! Yes just give every player 9 five stars and enough units to have their first run in LOL... makes sense
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    25 minutes to write this up maybe. Certainly not 25 minutes of data gathering and typing up while working.

Also, get real..
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    It’s ironic how they don’t think this is worth any big ticket items even though it destroyed some people phones and left permanent damage to the battery to others. Most couldn’t log in for more then 5 minutes due to the phone getting so hot. This went on for over two weeks. I’d say we’ll be lucky to get 1 refill and a level 2 potion. I’ve plaed many other games and compensation happens almost on a regular basis whenever the game goes down unexpectedly or an update goes bad. Kabam could learn from these company’s as it shows their community they messed up and their sorry. It’s a win win for everyone and would benefit Kabam in the long run.

Under the collector the compensation used to be a lot better and came whenever the game went down unexpectedly
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    honestly I would take 500k+ gold and like 3k 5* shards
  • Bapoi wrote: »
    25 minutes to write this up maybe. Certainly not 25 minutes of data gathering and typing up while working.

Also, get real..

I'm pretty fast. 25 mins start to finish. Stuff similar to this is what I do for a living.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Does anyone expect much less from kabam? Come on guys you let yourselves get to excited when deep down ya know you aint getting rank down tickets or even a personal sorry msg for burning your phone out , just open ya wallet and make uncle kabam happy
  • Pegasus wrote: »
    44yloy95nanw.jpeg

Constantly begging and crying for those damn RDTS is why no one takes you seriously.

This post is not to actually ask for those items listed, it's only to demonstrate the extent of disadvantage some folks were in due to overheating compared to those who didn't have these problems.

We definitely will not get anything nearly as good.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    It’s a nice haul but get real we’re not getting full master + uncollected + AQ + AW rewards. There were many people with issues and still completed the majority of event quests and alliance events. A fraction (like 1/5) of those total items would make more sense and acceptable by most people for compensation rewards.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    This made my day! Yes just give every player 9 five stars and enough units to have their first run in LOL... makes sense

That's the math of what could be achieved by top players during the downtime. He didnt ask for anything he couldn't have gotten had he been able to play

Key word here is “top”. Giving this to everyone would be insane and giving it to to some people would be highly unfair
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Saw @Kabam Miike mention that y'all are in talks to figure out what damages were incurred due to the 19.0 situation....so spent 25 minutes to calculate it for you :smile:

Here's the link: https://redd.it/96adgy (formatting on reddit and the forums are different so didn't want to redo the post here)

Enjoy!

90k 5* shards and 14.5 T4B lolololololol. I see you didnt include any T2A in there or was that just to much to ask for?

That's the math of what could be achieved by top players during the downtime. He didnt ask for anything he couldn't have gotten had he been able to play

Key word here is “top”. Giving this to everyone would be insane and giving it to to some people would be highly unfair

Unfair to give what you lost?
    Honestly what should be done rale the average earned by the player over the same time frame prior to the issue(basically the previous month) and gift that for the issue.

The more you lost the more you get.. actual fairness

No unfair as in how do they measure who would’ve done this grind during the overheating issues?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    12.0 Didn't destroy my $900 iphones battery.....compensation should be roughly that amount.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Pabon510 wrote: »
    As someone who had to get their iPhone replaced (died in the middle of arena and even apple could not save it), I find Kabam's dismissive attitude towards compensation offensive.
    Phone dead.
    Data gone.
    "Compensation isn't about free stuff. It's about rectifying the issues that were caused."

How do you rectify that @Kabam Miike?

I'm not saying we deserve RDT or AG but let's not delude ourselves about how absolutely abysmal 19.0 was. It's a gd joke.

So Kabam made you grind a totally optional arena and ruin your phone?
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    If you lost ya phones due to the issue kabam update, you have proof they admitted they caused it then ya’ll should be seeking law assistance i know i would be if i lost a $1500 phone i wouldnt be looking for rank down tickets or wristys and t2 alphas
This discussion has been closed.