**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What the 19.0 compensation should be

2»

Comments

• Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Saw @Kabam Miike mention that y'all are in talks to figure out what damages were incurred due to the 19.0 situation....so spent 25 minutes to calculate it for you :smile:

Here's the link: https://redd.it/96adgy (formatting on reddit and the forums are different so didn't want to redo the post here)

Enjoy!

90k 5* shards and 14.5 T4B lolololololol. I see you didnt include any T2A in there or was that just to much to ask for?

Added the T2a...something had to slip through the cracks...
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Kabam should forget about trying to find a compensation package that will sooth the majority of players as it’s an exercise in futility. Instead they should focus on an apology package. Run summoner appreciation equal to the time effected by the overheating issue also run the gold realms during the same time finally endeavor to get and keep the game running as smoothly as possible.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    This is an excellent response to Mike's post earlier this morning. Well done.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Saw @Kabam Miike mention that y'all are in talks to figure out what damages were incurred due to the 19.0 situation....so spent 25 minutes to calculate it for you :smile:

Here's the link: https://redd.it/96adgy (formatting on reddit and the forums are different so didn't want to redo the post here)

Enjoy!

90k 5* shards and 14.5 T4B lolololololol. I see you didnt include any T2A in there or was that just to much to ask for?

Good luck getting them to give us 5.5 T2A. You can't seriously expect or even ask for rewards that were given by chance? That's just crazy talk.
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »

Enjoy!

Good luck getting them to give us 5.5 T2A. You can't seriously expect or even ask for rewards that were given by chance? That's just crazy talk.

Read edit 2 on the post. I'm not expecting anything, just simply pointing out what was lost/not gained. And got the math to back it up :)
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Great. Another compensation threads. Go away.

Enjoy!

Read edit 2 on the post. I'm not expecting anything, just simply pointing out what was lost/not gained. And got the math to back it up :)

It's posts that this is why they can't take us seriously as a community.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Nemesis666 wrote: »

Then don't comment on them.

Quit begging for freebies.
  • DawgballsDawgballs Posts: 18
    @Kabam Miike here’s a free unsolicited marketing tip. We all know V19 was hot garbage. As a show of good faith from Kabam how about offering rewards and keeping them lighthearted yet substantial?

190k Gold
    19k 5* shards
    19k 4* shards
    19 energy refills

Get my point? I’d say it’s the least you could do for ya know, permanently damaging people personal devices and never actually admitting to it for liability reasons.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

You click on this thread just to complain?
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Love the breakdown, hate the toxicity that is oozing out of everyone from both sides in response to the math...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Ragging on one of the more respected members of the MCOC community? Bravo.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    It’s ironic how they don’t think this is worth any big ticket items even though it destroyed some people phones and left permanent damage to the battery to others. Most couldn’t log in for more then 5 minutes due to the phone getting so hot. This went on for over two weeks. I’d say we’ll be lucky to get 1 refill and a level 2 potion. I’ve plaed many other games and compensation happens almost on a regular basis whenever the game goes down unexpectedly or an update goes bad. Kabam could learn from these company’s as it shows their community they messed up and their sorry. It’s a win win for everyone and would benefit Kabam in the long run.

Under the collector the compensation used to be a lot better and came whenever the game went down unexpectedly

That was back when they were growing and actually cared about player retention
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    To be honest most of our devices were damaged in some capacity (in most cases battery life) so the implication by Kabam that it wasn’t that big a deal and we shouldn't expect much is pretty much garbage, but business as usual with Kabam I guess. Digital inventory is expensive after all and it’s not like some generous goodwill would in any way be warrented.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    H3llbat wrote: »
    Those are the rewards lost while we were playing .
    Also the 19.0 cause in few cases phone dmg what rectifying the dmg caused on phones ?
    It’s ironic how they don’t think this is worth any big ticket items even though it destroyed some people phones and left permanent damage to the battery to others. Most couldn’t log in for more then 5 minutes due to the phone getting so hot. This went on for over two weeks. I’d say we’ll be lucky to get 1 refill and a level 2 potion. I’ve plaed many other games and compensation happens almost on a regular basis whenever the game goes down unexpectedly or an update goes bad. Kabam could learn from these company’s as it shows their community they messed up and their sorry. It’s a win win for everyone and would benefit Kabam in the long run.

I’m sorry I don’t agree with this. It’s not Kabams fault if phones had permanent damage done to them. It’s the players. We all know what happens when phones get hot. If you continually played not go ifhijr phone ample time to cool dowb and thus ruined your phones battery that’s on you. Kabam didn’t force you to play.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    When Miike says something like "don't expect what you got from 12.0" - my expectations have significantly diminished. If you look back, it was all about the RDTs. I don't want and am not asking for RDTs or awakening gems, but everything else with 12.0 was rather meh.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Also the 19.0 cause in few cases phone dmg what rectifying the dmg caused on phones ?

I’m sorry I don’t agree with this. It’s not Kabams fault if phones had permanent damage done to them. It’s the players. We all know what happens when phones get hot. If you continually played not go ifhijr phone ample time to cool dowb and thus ruined your phones battery that’s on you. Kabam didn’t force you to play.

I imagine anyone that played for more than 5 minutes at a time caused atleast some damage to their batteries
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Just produce a restitution package that’s proportionately the same for the 19.0 meltdown as the Assassin Assignment package was for the June problems. Would quiet many (but not all) and would finally put the meltdown issues to rest. If need be, adjust it by Summoner Rating to avoid inflation at the lowest levels; honestly, for most players at the upper levels, rankup materials will simply go into stash and crystals will sit unopened.

Dr. Zola

Not sure what level you play at but this is garbage for anyone in a competitive alliance. Your just gonna quit now at the drop of a hat because you can’t log in for any period of time to make your daily obligations. Also not everyone is on the forums religiously to be made aware of how quickly damage could occur. Flabbergasted as to why exactly anyone would be defending Kabam at this point the game has been a complete mess for as long as I can remember. Ruining our devices is just the cherry on top.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »

Then don't comment on them.

Quit begging for freebies.

So weird that people like you make these sorts of comments. Why do you care if people are "begging for freebies" as incorrectly state?
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

Not sure what level you play at but this is garbage for anyone in a competitive alliance. Your just gonna quit now at the drop of a hat because you can’t log in for any period of time to make your daily obligations. Also not everyone is on the forums religiously to be made aware of how quickly damage could occur. Flabbergasted as to why exactly anyone would be defending Kabam at this point the game has been a complete mess for as long as I can remember. Ruining our devices is just the cherry on top.

If your competitive alliance told you that you had to quit your job and focus strictly on the game would you do it?
    If they said you need to play and move even while driving, would you do it?
    The game isn't life and ruining your phone isn't worth what your alliance says.
    I dunno what game some of you guys are even playing 🤦‍♂️ I didn’t even know the phones were overheating initially as I have it in an otter box, but yeah Kabam isn’t at fault for any damages at all 🙄🙄🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Sure guys
This discussion has been closed.