**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up blade or Winter Soldier?

It should be pretty obvious but I'm really worried about to spend my cc4 because of the sinergies.

I also have KM and GR both 5* so I'm wondering if I'd go for my unduped 5* WS or my duped Blade 4*.

WS is a 5* champ so his basic status are a slightly better and his sinergy with KM makes him a destruction weapon with all that damage potential and also makes it easier to perm true strike but Blade and GR are one of if not the best sinergy in the current meta, but don't know if still worth rank up 4* champs.

Could you guys please help me with this question?

Comments

• Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    As much as I like Killmonger, there is absolutely no question in my view that you should be going Blade and Ghost Rider here. It makes them both so much better than they already are, and they're already pretty spectacular.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Id go with the 5*
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    If you really want to rank one up I would say WS. I would hold on for a bit though see if you get a better 5* option
  • I actually planning to r5 my 4* WS instead of my 4* Blade. Your decision is even easier than mine. Go for the 5* WS. 4* will be soon obsolete. And KM is pretty fun to play with.
  • I actually planning to r5 my 4* WS instead of my 4* Blade. Your decision is even easier than mine. Go for the 5* WS. 4* will be soon obsolete. And KM is pretty fun to play with.

And forgot to say i already got the trinity but still i like KM too much 😂
  • SergioYakSergioYak Posts: 18
    I forgot to mention that my only 5* r4 is KM... I just run a few tests and I'm going for the WS. Blade is a dope character but the WS KM sinergy is really something.
    Thanks for all guys
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    My vote would actually be KM or Blade. Both great Attackers. Blade is 4*, but he still holds his own among 5*s.