**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Were the tier 4 class catalysts intentional in compensation

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Were the tier 4 class catalysts intentional in the recent compensation?

Comments

• TostitozTostitoz Posts: 21
    Were the tier 4 class catalysts intentional in the recent compensation?

I think it was a mistake but it really doesn’t matter at this point. If it was a mistake, they most likely won’t admit it. Just be happy for those who got it. When they have them in the unit store they usually cost like $30.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Does it matter? They’re always welcome and useful :smile:
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Y be given for all players when it doesnt effect them itll be like ok u run a map 6 i run a map 1 but hey i sgould get those map 6 crystals everyone wasnt trying to play the merc mission so when it faulted these are the rewards / comp they gave lik ed he i didnt qanna do it cuz o thought it was to much but still give me those rewards lmao smh
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    This is all if it was accidental, how bout actually reading all of the posts before making a stupid comment. Obviously if it was intentional then dont give out it to players who didnt participate

Because what you're saying doesn't make sense. If it was a mistake, they just need to pull two t4ccs out of the players they awarded the compensation package to which is easily done. People who weren't affected by the issue shouldn't get compensation one way or another.
  • TostitozTostitoz Posts: 21
    I think he just upset about the level of compensation, it was not proportionate to one missed quest. And I can’t speak for the original poster but many of us did the quest every day and didn’t even come close to getting one t4cc and in game chat and some of the threads here there are people laughing about how they only did the quest on the first day and then stopped because the rewards were **** but they got the comp package. I think that is what has some people upset.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    A t1b is more useful at this point anyway, who cares. They joined the 49 other unopened t4c crystals.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I hope they were intended. I opened mine. Lol. Of course, they could always take them back. I haven't used them yet.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    A t1b is more useful at this point anyway, who cares. They joined the 49 other unopened t4c crystals.

Not everyone is in that situation.
    I hope they were intended. I opened mine. Lol. Of course, they could always take them back. I haven't used them yet.

Others might have used them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Others might have used them.

I get that. I'm sure everything will work out either way.
  • ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    Half my alliance got them half didn’t , way to piss people off , give rewards that weren’t even up for grabs to start with it just wrong ...., wait have to finish message here , cause I’m sure my connection Needs Checking...,,
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    You down with OPP? Other people’s prizes don’t concern me.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You sure they didn’t get them? They didn’t show up in the main menu until scrolling over.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Even when Kabam fixes their mistakes, they still find a way to cause more harm

Honestly no ones fault but your own, you didn't do the assignment so you didn't get the compensation . Simple as that no matter what you say it's YOUR fault and your problem bud. Suck it up and move on.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Rounded to the nearest percentage, probably zero percent of players are in that situation.
    But it’s not fair that a guy with 205,000 PI gets a free 5* Awakening Gem and I don’t get one with 198,000 PI !

I would have ranked up champs if I knew!

Am I doing this right?
    edited August 2018
    The big guy saved the best commandment for last.
    Even when Kabam fixes their mistakes, they still find a way to cause more harm

I still don’t get how other people getting compensation packages for an event you did not participate in is harming you. What damage did you incur here?
    Because players got rewards they DID NOT EARN... Its not rocket science people

Even if that were true, how did that harm you?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    So just because my work requires me to work 12 hour shifts for the first week of the month every month, I shouldnt be able to get something that no player in the game could have earned in the time frame that they are supposed to be compensating for...

Games don't award rewards for what players could be able to do, they award them for what players actually do. Lots of things affect what players can and are willing to do. At the end of the day, that's just life.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    #kabamlogic.... honestly sometimes they have the mental capacity of a kindergardener.. "everyone's invited to my b-day party....but you...you and you"
    That's how it feels when people are excluded from getting there compensation packages. In more than one way people are effected by there issues and they give only some the compensation...dont make sense

It does make sense... I don't get what you don't understand