**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How good is a duped sentry

I just duped my 4* sentry and am wondering if he his useful, he has been siting at rank 1/10, his he worth taking to 4/40? My other science champs are unduped hulk and spider gwen, hulk needs to be duped to be useful. Your thoughts will really be appreciated.

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Sentry isn't all that great. I'd invest in hulk instead as he's better than sentry, even when upduped
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He's not horrible but not great either. He also sort of needs a high sig level to be useful. He takes a few fights to build up so he's better at EQ than war. Once you get 3+ reality warps built up he can do decent damage but still not what I'd call a top tier champ. He's a lot of fun to use though, I've always liked fighting with him.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Like other people said u need a high level signature to be good but this guy is awesome so enjoy playin it ! He’s better on quest with this reality wrap mechanic.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    He’s ok..... not as trash as people say he is. Check out idelest’s youtube
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    Thanks so much guys, I really love how this forum works. I think I'll take him to 4/40. I appreciate you all that commented with your suggestions.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Bad
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    Bad

But he his amazing tier.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Bad

But he his amazing tier.

Keep taking seatin’s advice..
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He is demi god tier. Kabam buff him.

https://youtu.be/EIQoVRswoOA
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Bad

But he his amazing tier.

Keep taking seatin’s advice..

There is not only Seatin who's sayin it, I said it too, the guy who play a 6* Sentry only