**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is Iron Patriot an option for the cinematic crystal?

Last I recall Iron Patriot was never in any of the Marvel films. So why is he an option from the cinematic crystal, that you guys are now selling for $40?

Comments

• Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    He was in...Rhodey was iron patriot for a limited time
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    U havent seen iron man 3
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    War machine changed his name to iron patriot in Iron man 3. It wasnt the Osborn one obviously but the name was there.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    k5fop7mootsj.png
    Iron man 3
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    so I'm guessing its that Rhodey was IP for a bit in IM3, but Osborn was IP in the comics?
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    MCOC version is Osborn and he was never in any of the Marvel films. I just feel like, technically, it's not the same character.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    MCOC version is Osborn and he was never in any of the Marvel films. I just feel like, technically, it's not the same character.

They needed a character for iron Man 3
    edited August 2018
    You're right. I just think its lame
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot is also a villian so.......I don't know
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    iron patriot in iron man 3 is war machine ... iron patriot in the game is a trash looking trash at everything champ they need to rework him and rebuff him .. he is ugly makes me sick just looking at him
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Let’s just be honest. He’s in there to balance out the good champs. They need junk champs too
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Because antman and ip were two of the worst champs in the beginning, now we get them crammed down our throats in every crystal and every "so and so's" challenge...like kabam is determined for us all to have whether we like it or not.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Well they had to put some garbage champs in the crystal... So who better than to include Iron Patriot?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    They have been made better...but not sure why they must be everywhere now...
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Because antman and ip were two of the worst champs in the beginning, now we get them crammed down our throats in every crystal and every "so and so's" challenge...like kabam is determined for us all to have whether we like it or not.

Antman is not in this crystal
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    No surprise the character hasn't appeared again in any Marvel movies beyond IM3.
    Kamr05 wrote: »
    No surprise the character hasn't appeared again in any Marvel movies beyond IM3.

As the character in IM3 is James Rhodes then yes he has appeared in other movies
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    Seriously!!! He comes out like for 20mins total and even then he's worthless, (IP not Rhodey) just like in the game. Get's taken down in less than a min and gets kidnapped. Had so many options to go for but they choose IP
    Not even an X-Men? Or if its just Avengers, Dr. Strange, SW, BW, etc etc.... But if it is just Avengers. Again why is IP or YJ there
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ortem420 wrote: »
    Seriously!!! He comes out like for 20mins total and even then he's worthless, (IP not Rhodey) just like in the game. Get's taken down in less than a min and gets kidnapped. Had so many options to go for but they choose IP
    Not even an X-Men? Or if its just Avengers, Dr. Strange, SW, BW, etc etc.... But if it is just Avengers. Again why is IP or YJ there

well if that's the case gotta chose someone in the 5* crystal that they have at the end of of it. Problem is, as stated by @Werewrym they had to include some bad champs in the crystal.
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    mum_m2 wrote: »

well if that's the case gotta chose someone in the 5* crystal that they have at the end of of it. Problem is, as stated by @Werewrym they had to include some bad champs in the crystal.

They did. Ant-Man. That should've been enough. Lol

you seem to have not understood how they set up the crytal its 1 champion related to each film in the mcu so DS, SW or BW cant be included for IM3.
    The only other option then IP for IM3 i can think of is make BW for IM2 and have WM for IM3 but maybe they didnt want to include another champ that is not available as a 5*.
    mum_m2 wrote: »

They did. Ant-Man. That should've been enough. Lol

Antman is not in the crystal!
    TwmR wrote: »

As the character in IM3 is James Rhodes then yes he has appeared in other movies

But the MCOC character is Osborn...completely different character.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    You're right. I just think its lame

you think its lame because you dont wanna pull him

Who does? Regardless its not the same character

you seem to have not understood how they set up the crytal its 1 champion related to each film in the mcu so DS, SW or BW cant be included for IM3.
    The only other option then IP for IM3 i can think of is make BW for IM2 and have WM for IM3 but maybe they didnt want to include another champ that is not available as a 5*.

you seem to not understand that Osborn was never in any of the Avengers movies. You must of watched the Theatrical unedited version of Ironman where Osborn makes an appearance as IP...then he was a last second cut before the movie was released

But the MCOC character is Osborn...completely different character.

I know that but i was replying to someone who said no wonder the character didnt appear after im3
    7aeoge9hi9eg.jpg