**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* hawkeye or 4* blade upgrade

Of course blade is awesome and i have limited cat 4 resources. I have a skill champ to upgrade. Either 5* hawkeye or 4* blade none dupe. Tnx

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Go for the 5*
  • Robbo29192Robbo29192 Posts: 16
    Blade
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    If Hawkeye is duped gp for him if not do blade
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Hawkeye
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Blade first and Hawkeye second. I have a R5 4* Blade and a R3 5* Hawkeye and use Blade more often.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    I suppose if u can take HE to rank 4 go for him but of its just rank 3 then go for blade as he will be more useful for a while at that level. It's a tough choice.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would do blade...5*r3 is only slightly better than 4*r5 but blade's utility more than makes up for it
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hawkeye
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    The game is moving into 5* being more regularly available. If you invest in a 4* now it will be for a champ that can't progress more later on.

Short term: Blade
    Long Term: Hawkeye
  • Fully agree with jetenyo. I took blade to 5-50 knowing he won’t be able to clear content that will be added. For now though he really works great even as a 4* because of all the utility and great synergy he has. I would say it depends on where you are in the game currently. 4* blade clears a lot of stuff. 5* Hawkeye is also a great champ for just about everything
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    5* is the future. Invest there. You will one day pull a 5* blade and then have no use for your 4*.
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Many tnx to all..!
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    What'd you go with?
    So i had to think short term since im far from growing a 5* Hawkeye. Now the maxed out blade is paying off every single day. I cant say enough. This dude is quick to finish stuff. And im going 2 accomplish way more the next 6 months. Tnx all..!
    Blade. The dude is beyond paying off.