**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beware arena.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    That’s not even a death match

49u9nasrljqn.png

That’s a death match

Lol I agree and well played. But I'm wondering why the 3rd fight score is far lesser than 1st 2 fights?
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    The mixing of 4*/5* Champs is dangerous anyway. I never do it. Also, never spend units to find another match. 9 times out of 10 you won't get a "better" match. That options hasn't worked right in years. If you get a death match just do your best and if you lose just start over. Save your units.
  • Options
    ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    I avoid 3/30s until well after infinite streak is reached.

Until then, I usually just mix in 5/50s with 5*s to play it safe.

You might....might...be able to get away with a 4/40 if they are god tier or have strong power control.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

49u9nasrljqn.png

That’s a death match

Lol I agree and well played. But I'm wondering why the 3rd fight score is far lesser than 1st 2 fights?

Most likely the screenshot was made with the score still adding.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why would the developers tell you every secret to a game? Isn’t one of the best parts of playing video games finding out all these secrets? I’m not one to just want every answer in life. Sometimes you have to go find it for yourself
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

49u9nasrljqn.png

That’s a death match

Most likely the screenshot was made with the score still adding.

You are correct Sir
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I started mixing in one 2/35 with two 1/25s after I saw people complaining about death matches. I haven't had one yet except on purpose with power drain champs.