**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are the mods just ignoring us?

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
I just want to know if the tier 4 class catalysts were intentionally given to everyone in compensation, or was it a mistake and they were supposed to be fragment crystals...

Comments

• LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Yes they have been ignoring.
  • TostitozTostitoz Posts: 21
    This thread will be deleted in 3...2....1...
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Rheybwere given on purpose. Those that actually played the first day were caught in a glitch where the event wouldn't reset as it should daily causing everyone who played in that first day to not be able to 100% the whole month for top rewards. So those rewards were issued to compensate for that error.
  • I have 2 accounts, one of it I played first few days and everything, and I got the package
    another account I played partially and missed the first few days, and I got NOTHING

I'm not going to try to be smart to double-check or to complain when once awhile there's something good for the players
    Otherwise, like the saying in this forum - WE WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING NICE for the players

The last thing I'm expecting this round is for kabam to pull back the 2xt4cc from those who received it.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    terrrycsh wrote: »
    I have 2 accounts, one of it I played first few days and everything, and I got the package
    another account I played partially and missed the first few days, and I got NOTHING

I'm not going to try to be smart to double-check or to complain when once awhile there's something good for the players
    Otherwise, like the saying in this forum - WE WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING NICE for the players

The last thing I'm expecting this round is for kabam to pull back the 2xt4cc from those who received it.

You said it already.
    Second you played partially. Thus not having the issue everyone that did 100% had.
    No compensation.

My second account did partial. No compensation, and that’s actually okay.
  • Bapoi wrote: »

Exactly, especially when the gift is better than expected, ok for my 2nd account (almost going to stop playing) to get nothing. no complain at all.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    terrrycsh wrote: »
    Bapoi wrote: »

Exactly, especially when the gift is better than expected, ok for my 2nd account (almost going to stop playing) to get nothing. no complain at all.

Then I misread :smile:

Apologies!

*high-five*
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    It’s the weekend
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Selective hearing ...
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Yes. Yes they are
  • Mechanech1Mechanech1 Posts: 12
    No they are busy merging threads. Oh I mean sure
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    I just want to know if the tier 4 class catalysts were intentionally given to everyone in compensation, or was it a mistake and they were supposed to be fragment crystals...
    You hear that?

That is the sound of the Mods hiding in the corner.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's really moot at this point. Whether they meant to or not doesn't matter. Could have been intended, could have been an error. I don't see them taking them back. Anything is possible, but at this point, I'm sure some people have used them by now.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes their ignoring us
    edited August 2018
    Namelez wrote: »
    Yes their ignoring us

That is "they are" or "they're" not "their".
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Just claim them, and don't talk too much 😂
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Thought50 wrote: »
    I’m not sure if they ignoring us, but the mods sure as heck treat us like a red headed step child. Im pretty sure Comcast has better customer service than these mods.

Yesssss....I do feel for them cause they have to manage a bunch of unsatisfied customers, BUT it’s their job whether they like it or not.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    If 75% of your customer base complains, wouldn’t you think there is something wrong and mgt doesn’t see this?
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    I'm a red headed stepchild and I'm treated pretty good! @Thought50 I'm so offended
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    I agree it would be a tough job managing the culture of this gaming environment. Imo they literally have gotten to the point of being too big for their britches. Releasing 2 new champs a month, a new monthly event, random little content thrown in there along with the increasing number of people that play this game they have their hands full. The fact that the the dev team neglects or lower prioritizes certain bugs that the gamers complain about over bugs that effect their bottom dollar is the whole reason the culture is extremely more negative than positive. I mean seriously, look how fast they fixed the revive potion on act 1after finding out about it. The dev team has the ability to fix things pretty quick but they pick and choose what the priority will be. When u take the customer focused goal out of being top priority you will always end up with customer relation problems. The mods are just here to try and clean up “the teams” mess. Some of these mods just roll with the shut up and deal with it type mentality over the customer focused attitude of being cool. If I take the time to put my thoughts into words being constructive it shouldn’t be deleted all because they may not like hearing what I just said. This is truth as I see it and I’ve been gaming MCOC since the beginning. Sometimes we all get aggravated and voice things in a way we shouldn’t have but it seems like theres been way more negative feelings with this game lately than the past. Top all that off with the crappy servers crashing it just adds to the stress of the mods trying to keep the positive environment rolling
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    The mods ignored this post lol
    The mods ignored this post lol

No, they lurk.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    There here there watching and laughing as every1 gets enraged over every aspect of the game right now. They don't wanna pop in and say OOPS we screwed up instead they watch the threads pile up and the angry mobs continue too demand 1 thing or another. Accept the fact they are watching and reading just not responding.