**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UC Heimdall SP2 seems undodgable!

Three evades which to me looked absolutely perfect, all ended in my full health champs being instantly killed. That’s a lie.. Luke tanked the first perfect evade.. Is the wave of air heat seeking or wtf?

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    His true strike bypasses dexterity
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    He gets true strike with his specials. Dodge the first part and block through the rest. You won’t be able to evade it because of the true strike.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I'm assuming you didn't read heimdalls abilities...

When he activates a special he gains a true strike that ignores the dexterity mastery. You can remove this by striking him. So yes, you have to block his l2.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I think it is unavoidable. Heimdall has some new true strike stuff that keeps you from evading even with the dexterity mastery. Ice man is pretty much the best bet with him. If you have a cosmic champ they get a boost fighting him as well.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I guess if I read up on him I’d know that Kabam gave him the ability to be their own personal %#&$@#$ ATM whose specials can’t be evaded. What is this nonsense?
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I used Iceman to beat him. But any champ can do it as long as you block his first SP2 and the just bait out his SP1 after that. I used Iceman for safety in case I had to tank a SP3 right at the start of the fight. The first time you fight a new champ they always seem impossible until you get used to how they work.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Tonedef wrote: »
    I guess if I read up on him I’d know that Kabam gave him the ability to be their own personal %#&$@#$ ATM whose specials can’t be evaded. What is this nonsense?

Use NC or Vulture if you want to evade them
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Or ghost........

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I’ve tested Vulture, doesn’t work for some reason.
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Stark Spidey can evade, and even better when he's awoke. I personally tested this theory, and it's set in stone. True Strike bypass Dexterity, but not the HEROES MANTRA!!!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    When he uses it, make sure your not hit by the first hit and you can block the second. Or you can use starky and power drain line bar.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Heimdall is easy. Bait his sp2, avoid the 1st part and just block the energy wave. Seatin posted a video of how to beat him.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Well my starky dodged it too, and not below 50% health
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Works for me tbh🤷🏻‍♂️

9sx4o5pbpglj.png
    (Not a bug)
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Parry the second bit of it too, takes less damage than just blocking it.
  • People will now put him on power start 2 or power gain nodes and here we get yet another champ that can do unavoidable damage
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    hood invisibility work too, in fact Hood is one of the better champ to fight him since he gain bunch of buff Hood will almost always have sp2
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Iceman aa gr magic sparky are all good options with sparky parry power drain with heavy right at the start then bait sp1 the rest of the fight
    sd__white wrote: »
    TKal wrote: »
    sd__white wrote: »
    Stark Spidey can evade, and even better when he's awoke. I personally tested this theory, and it's set in stone. True Strike bypass Dexterity, but not the HEROES MANTRA!!!

He can’t avoid it stop lying thanks.
    Also Heroes Mantra has nothing to do with the ability of evading specials

How you gone tell me when I effin did it myself? Heroes Mantra actually increase his probability of evading attacks/specials smart ass.

True strike stops all evade so Spark cannot evade the special that way. Heimdall’s true strike stops dexterity so he can’t evade it that way. You cannot evade heimdall’s Special with stark spidey unless you have assassin mastery, that way it might have stopped true strike triggering.

I said power drain his bar, bait and continue too get as many hits without death.
    Using starky might be a suicide trip, but if he can be defeated, it’s worth it
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Hey guys, maybe it's just me but Loki's S2 seems unblockable.

It’s been unblockable since his release
  • AxeCopFire wrote: »

It's quite easy to evade
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

I have issues with duped Juggernaut too - my punches seem to have no effect on him after he does a special?!?!
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

It’s been unblockable since his release

Whoosh
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Blade2099 wrote: »

It's quite easy to evade

Whoosh part 2
  • Snizzbar wrote: »

I have issues with duped Juggernaut too - my punches seem to have no effect on him after he does a special?!?!

I don't know but Iron Man IW L1 seems unblockable as well 🤔🤔🤔
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Blade2099 wrote: »

It's quite easy to evade

Whoosh part 2

r6nf0mdsjrfq.jpg