**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

Comments

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    #getyouracttogether
  • WickedMindzWickedMindz Posts: 10
    This is nothing new.
  • I check discord or this forum before opening the game now.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    To quote Kabam Mike:

“Let me set some reasonable expectations here”

Shouldn’t a reasonable expectation be to have a game run properly for longer than an hour?

I honestly hope people quit playing this game or stop spending money entirely.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Man...I hope for Kabam's sake they have a good service level commitment clause in their contract with the server hosts so they can pay a reduced rate based on downtime.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I hate this. I won fight 2 of 3 and got disconnected, afterwards, lost the fight coz there was no fight recovery. Then, fight 3 of 3 won and this annoying connection msg appeared again. Had I lost my streak, I was about to send a ticket to support to get the developer's act together.. frustrating..
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Love fighting the same boss over, this time with 1/2 life due to no fault of my own. Makes me smile :)
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I was about to send a ticket to support to get the developer's act together.. frustrating..

I think you may be confused about what developers do.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’ve been able to respond to 38 of my Help requests over the past 5 minutes. Sadly, that now feels like a major accomplishment.

Whoever keeps tripping over the server cord...please make them stop.

Dr. Zola
  • It's even funny. I won 5 times in a row against Punisher 2099, but still way out of the final fight against Adaptoid, coz each win throws me against same old Punisher 99 again.
    Infinity war :D
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    How do you compensate constantly losing streaks in arenas? This morning I started with a 133 streak, the grind I’ve put forward to obtain Killmonger has got me sick. After a few matches completed I started another match winning the first fight. Shortly into my second match game went down. Fifteen minutes later I was able to log in only to have lost the second match. I can easily win match three, or so it seemed mid match three game went down again, giving me my second lost match, losing my streak. As upset as I am about this I started over, with the mindset I WANT KILLMONGER. After reaching a 20 streak the game went down in the same sequence losing my 20 streak.

So I ask whom ever is reading.

HOW DO THEY COMPENSATE LOSING STREAKS THAT MAY KEEP ME FROM GETTING KILLMONGER. THIS SUCKS!!!
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Very lucky Heimdall is coming. If I didn’t get him next week I’m gonna sleep for 3 months until he’s on featured crystals. And when I’m gonna get another colossus I’m just gonna quit this game and come back a month later ‘cause I’m a damn fan of Marvel Universe !
  • customer service is the worst
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    19 last I heard out of 45.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    I wonder, does Theresa May secretly run Kabam??

She did keep spouting a load of nonsense like Strong and Stable stuff, similar to this game right?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Would be nice if we could get an “all clear” or something. The sky is pretty much falling today and the last thing we need is to be dropping deaths all over the place in war because the game is unstable.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    That would be a no lol
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Its RNG
  • GorfGorf Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    why kabam. this, honesty is becoming an issue. the company and the game alone should be able to compensate for all the streaks lost in the crashes that happen. this is ridiculous.
  • EyrarEyrar Posts: 12
    Yep again :(
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Thought it was just me
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    edited August 2018
    The state of the game is so so so sad now. I'm getting the connection popup after every fight. This game take enough of my time already, now it takes at least twice as long to complete a quest. smh
    Perhaps it's time to let it go permanently. I have so little faith they can fix it.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Again!!??
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Down again
  • CentlosCentlos Posts: 19
    There Must be a big compisation for all time we can‘t Play the game
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yep