**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

Comments

• skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Managed about 40 minutes of play and it's down again, utterly pathetic, kabam you are a joke
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Again!!??

yerp, it appears this is the new normal/added mechanics to play around.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Third time today
  • Lol. Joke
  • LeeeseLeeese Posts: 8
    This is beyond ridiculous now
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    And it makes you lose arena fights even if you’ve won them on the freeze lmao
  • Yes, again, AW just started and I can't join bcos it tells me to check my bl00dy connection .... most useless warning msg I have ever seen.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 679 ★★★
    4th time by my count.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    The first time in the last 12 days that I have a chance to play and down :(
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Cant get in either wtf kabam
  • I’m really glad that I already hit 4 million for killmonger. I usually go to 5, but who knows when it’ll be up. And for those who think 5 million is too much for a basic, consider this: I’ve missed many basics by less than 50k, so I say go big or go home.
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    FFS this is has gotten old! Buy some additional infrastructure already Kabam.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    u0f3ruanztm4.jpg
  • This is absolutely ridiculous. What could they possibly be doing that they didn’t do the first 2 times WOW
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    Down again,typical mcoc day
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    Band aids, duct tape, and zip ties are all they have to fix issues....
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Nothing better than the game going down right before AQ ends. Keep up the good work guys
  • Azzzm0Azzzm0 Posts: 13
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    5mx5holf1jqf.jpeg

Hope you don't mind @DarthPhal I stole this from you to post in my alliance chat room.

This.
    And yes, this is already ridiculous.
  • LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    edited August 2018
    Really nice to see game down during attack phase. With wars beeing decided by 1 attack bonus,season delayed,overheating issues etc. Wondering how i still play this game.
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Its the end of aq map5 for our alliance
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    Map 6 crystals? For taking the piss?
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    It's called a server hire someone that knows how to keep it running!!
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    and again
  • XzaineXzaine Posts: 10
    I can’t even make a serious attempt to play or grind arena... is there any other marvel game worth playing?
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Ridiculous glad I’m taking a break and not dealing with the stress of a high level alliance and war season fortnite is way funner then red dead redemption plus new COD coming time to delete!