**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

Comments

• LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    How can a company at this lvl with so much revenue can be so bad and still work?
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    wow
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Well at least their inability to keep their servers up saved me $40. It may cost me Killmonger though.
  • ChristyfireChristyfire Posts: 5
    With less than 40 mins left in AQ and the game is down yet again.
  • ripper046ripper046 Posts: 24
    Why this game keeps messing around. From last 2 months the game is completely f***ed up. Too many bugs.. emergency maintenance....I mean c'mon Kabam why the hell do you push the updates without testing properly. All you guys need is suck money out of people's pocket. The game should be called as " Contest of Bug " . Completely horrible.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Don’t think I ever Complained about game outages - doodoo happens - but whatever is happening now, seems to be way beyond Kabam’s control. You can’t even confidently start an alliance war fight.
  • teucriteucri Posts: 16
    During war placement again?!?
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    literally minuts left in map6 aq... at boss... are you freaking kidding kabam
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Is there a server synergy?
    How much for crash insurance?
    Is there an auto block server side?
  • worst of all, even if the servers are up again my game crashes every hr (ipad 2017) since the new update. all stabilityfixes that even worked after the overheating did fix it for me until the new eq started, then it got worse then before.
  • ripper046ripper046 Posts: 24
    edited August 2018
    Really ???eakvnsynpiuu.png
  • Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    edited August 2018
    Anoying yes. But at least rewards have been buffed this month,suprise compensation for those who did assination ass thingo. Not perfect but way better than. Before boycott talk.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Game is going down again and again... never saw this much of emergency maintenance in a single day.. kabam must be fixing lots of bugs
  • JrgzJrgz Posts: 17
    This is unbelievable
  • Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    🤔
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    Wow. Right at the end of an AQ map. Great timing
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Yep. There goes our push for AQ. Real life. I want the rewards for AQ, or the entry resources returned to the treasury. This is bogus Kabam.
  • dinz80dinz80 Posts: 12
    Probably will blame google servers again
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    This mean the special attacks not chaining bugs are getting fixed?
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Wow
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    This game is starting to turn into one big joke.
  • MkaliwaoMkaliwao Posts: 73
    On point
  • Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    If your happy and you no say kabam if your really happy and want show
    no say kabam if your really want to no say the game the down