**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Please change AQ default map kabam!!

Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
This isn’t a very hard request and probably a very easy fix, so please change this back to what it was. My group and others I’ve seen had map 5 as our default map EVERY TIME this whole season, and when you launched the debacle of a start to peak milestones, it’s now reverting to map 2 every time. We’ve accidentally launched this twice now. Why is map 2 defaulting when we run map 5 all the time? Why did this need to change at all? It was due to a bug at first anyway, it’s not asking too much to have it fixed.

Comments

• Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    @TitoBandito187 how about they just fix this instead of blaming each other for a simple mistake anyone could make? Is it really that hard to default the map like it was before? Why can’t the community just have each other’s back for once and ask for one tiny thing that would help ensure something like that doesn’t happen as much? Is every officer in your group perfect and makes absolutely no mistakes? And do you understand this was a bug and different than how it was defaulted for the entire season? I mean really man. Kinda sick of seeing people say this stuff. It’s a slog to grind map 5 all season anyway, this would be one tiny way to ensure someone didn’t catch it. Wow.
    I mean we’re all human dude, and this never happened before because it was ALWAYS defaulted to the correct map. Since the bug we’ve had a different guy accidentally hit it 3 times now. All different guys. They are awesome players and officers, so should I kick them because they didn’t read map 2? Or could kabam just fix this like it was for almost a full year like before?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    That's the reason why I don't tick the option to never show the warning message again
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    @Nick_Caine_32 I’m all for fixing. It. But it is what is until they fix it. Like you, I back the community, but someone not reading the map and just clicking, as it is now, still shoulders the blame til it’s fixed. Learn from the mistake and don’t make it again til it’s fixed. I support fixing it though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Just pay attention to what Map you're opening. Only takes a second. It's not going to make a difference to AQ.
    @GroundedWisdom I thought you had me on ignore? If you played map 5 you would know it makes a difference and has been different since the bug happened a few weeks ago. It’s a simple request. You can kindly hit that ignore button again buddy.
    Gee I wonder who flagged my message to Tito above? Lol at least he agreed it needs to be fixed. Didn’t think it was such a controversial request, but once again, the forums disappoint me.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Ironically this was a complaint earlier this year (people were accidentally starting map 6), and they fixed it to show the last completed map, but now they've undone that change and put it back to map 2.
    dparm wrote: »
    Ironically this was a complaint earlier this year (people were accidentally starting map 6), and they fixed it to show the last completed map, but now they've undone that change and put it back to map 2.

Yup and I don’t understand why asking for it to be changed for ease is such a hard request. Got someone upset here who’s flagging all my comments as well, which I was told is against forum rules. So who knows. Never said it wasn’t my guys fault for not checking, but we’ve never had an issue until there was a bug and the default changed, and I can’t believe we are the only group who’s done this.
    @GroundedWisdom I thought you had me on ignore? If you played map 5 you would know it makes a difference and has been different since the bug happened a few weeks ago. It’s a simple request. You can kindly hit that ignore button again buddy.

I can still see Threads opened. It doesn't matter what Map you play. It literally takes a second to check before entering. No one is in that much of a rush in AQ.
    Yes and mistakes happen, we’re all human. If you were in a competitive alliance playing higher maps you would know what the default was for over a year. This is asking for it to be fixed and returned to its previous state of default and the correct map appropriate for the level of play. You can leave unless you have something useful to say on the topic.
    This is what happens when you don't check whose Thread you comment in. Lol.
    As you were. Taking shots at my Ally is not going to change the fact that it's Human Error. Good luck with your Thread.
    If your alliance was running a high map at all this season you would understand the issue here and how the default is different, and that people can easily make a mistake now - whereas we haven’t done map 2 in years.

I think it’s funny that you can make a thread asking for something in the game to be changed or altered, yet when others ask for a simple housekeeping change after it was altered from a bug, were supposed to just be quiet and not say a word. You got called out on your threads for not letting others express their opinions or concerns, and you even said you wanted them to be able to do so without others antagonizing them.

Yet here you are commenting and being nasty. Shocker.

If you don’t have anything to contribute to this question, and your group doesn’t run map 5 and hasn’t the whole season, then you can leave. This was asking kabam to fix this issue and asking if others had dealt with the same problem. I even said my guys took full responsibility, yet were asking for a small change to make it less likely to happen again - like it always was the whole season until a few weeks ago. Your comments aren’t helpful or based in an experience in this game level.