**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Wisdom Mastery not working on tile XP?

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
Im trying to help get my wife's account up to level 40 to take advantage of the epic level GP event, so I specced into both the Wisdom and Intelligence mastery for at least these last 2 levels.

However, it seems that at the very least, the wisdom part isnt working half the time. +30xp to every experience gain, +20% from Int, +50% from XP buff, should increase that 30 to 36, then 54. Which means each tile on a map that isnt a fight should award normal XP, increased by 20% and 50%, and then have 54 added to it.

Yet, im running act 2.2 maps of the main story, and only getting 36 XP per tile.

Is this broken, or am I misreading something?

Comments

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I just did a test, removed the XP masteries, and those nodes still gave 36XP.

So it appears they are broken.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    It was to be a reward from a fight or quest. It says it right in the description.

pxodsged8vd7.jpg
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    You get awarded XP from node travel XP. I have even leveled off that XP at least once.

I fail to see the difference based off that description alone. Especially when it uses the word "all" Summoner XP rewards.

Also, I moved into ch 3, and since the energy per node was 2, I would expect roughly double, or 72XP each node. Instead, I was seeing roughly 120ish, which would imply the +50ish from wisdom + intelligence + the 50%xp boost was being added.

It seems the tile XP is being very inconsistent with regard to when wisdom is applied vs when it isnt.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Because "rewards" are clearly label at the end of a fight/quest.

And, the boosts are a % base increase to all XP.