**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[19.1] Auto walk feature

Hi kabam,

I notice that there is an auto walk feature on players champions and that is not a good idea. For me that is a disadvantage (on us players) because it gives us few seconds not to have control on our champions which gives our opponent (A.I.) an opening to attack. We cannot block ahead or our blocking is late because of that. Please disable that feature asap!! We want to have total control of our champions at all time, every seconds matters.

Comments

• RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    You do know that the auto walk feature can be stopped by blocking, dashing, or attacking right? A lot of fighting games do this
  • 1Marve1 wrote: »
    You do know that the auto walk feature can be stopped by blocking, dashing, or attacking right? A lot of fighting games do this

Ikr. Thats the thing it didnt stop when i tried to do it weird. Thats why im not sure if its (new) bug or just on certain character. It happened on my GP.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This isn’t new, or at least to me. I’ve had auto walk for quite a while, I don’t mind it.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Oh wait, you couldn’t stop it. Then yeah that might be a bug.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    1Marve1 wrote: »

What fighting game you playing that makes you auto walk besides this one?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Auto walk when Idling has always been there.

The failure of inputs registering is intermittent and has been especially bad the last few months.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    JRock808 wrote: »
    the last few months.

Found the new player. :D
  • Mclz1nkzMclz1nkz Posts: 12
    Auto walk is very usefull to force sp1 and sp2, use this help u bro