**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This is ridiculous

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Welcome to my world... and @Raganator's world... and everyone's world, honestly. Nothing new here at all.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    We once had a guy in my alliance who bought 600 premium crystals. He pulled a total of 13 4*s. If you do the math that is close to the 2% drop rate for 4*s that everyone says there is. Was he disappointed? Yes. Should you be disappointed? Yes. But you have to realize that it is a game and unless you are willing to buy enough of them the drop rates stay the same no matter how many you buy. Sorry nonetheless.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The reel is just the champions in the crystal. It will only tease you
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    typical op. all day everday two stars
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Just force open your crystals, you feel much better this way. Seriously.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    The sure put a lot of gold in that spidey reel.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Has anyone determined if there's an increased chance of getting good drops when opening in bulk?
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    No one else to blame but yourself....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Has anyone determined if there's an increased chance of getting good drops when opening in bulk?

No. The Drop Rate is the same whether you open one or many. The computer generates an outcome for each separate Crystal.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    As what many people mentioned, it's just an animation, as the result of the crystal is already determined as soon as you press the "open x crystals" button or set it to spin.

Save yourself the agony, frustration and time by instantly opening the crystals instead. The only reason you would spin is if you are a Youtuber and you are recording the footage, because spinning crystals = more drama, and apparently viewers love that. But if it's by yourself, don't bother.
  • cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    08sepmn82hzb.png
    I feel your pain
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    ouch!
  • OrangeHero570OrangeHero570 Posts: 17
    Ikr, bought two and got dupe two stars, I love Spider-Man and I need this new one!
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Yondu
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    uilrz921od2g.png
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Spun an archangel crystal. It went over 3 4 stars archangels and landed on a random2 star next to another 4 star archangel. While I know it's predetermined that was the most trolled I have felt by this game lol
  • TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    Just skip the animation altogether. Simply Kabam's marketing scheme to make it look easier than it really is so that you would consider spending units on featured crystals. The 4* champs that we see but never get is incredibly misleading with regards to the actual odds of getting a 4*
  • kwangkwang Posts: 19
    save your units of energy & mastery
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    Gacha is gonna get you! Are we learning people, are we?
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Wish I had a pic of one i got way back with Carnage.
    Had the Carnage frame over the body of Cable during the final spin part...
    It was bad. Since then i havent spun a Featured crystal.