CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT - IRON MAN (INFINITY WAR)

1234568»

Comments

• Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 242
    Carmel1 wrote: »

Let’s talk again after you’ll fight him in war

@Carmel1 just fought IMIW on node 44 in tier 3 AW. He was unduped at 5/50, almost soloed him with 3/45 duped Luke Cage. Could’ve played better to solo without boosts, posted the video below.

4/55+ and 6* Luke Cage could solo 5* IMIW on node 44, probably without boosts. Hard part would be keeping exhaustion stacked when his sig ability triggers. For a 30% chance to inflict exhaustion on light attacks Luke Cage loves to have light attack dry spells in AW.

Node 38 is much, much harder, but at least IMIW isn’t OP on all AW nodes:

Let’s talk again after you’ll fight him in war

@Carmel1 just fought IMIW on node 44 in tier 3 AW. He was unduped at 5/50, almost soloed him with 3/45 duped Luke Cage. Could’ve played better to solo without boosts, posted the video below.

4/55+ and 6* Luke Cage could solo 5* IMIW on node 44, probably without boosts. Hard part would be keeping exhaustion stacked when his sig ability triggers. For a 30% chance to inflict exhaustion on light attacks Luke Cage loves to have light attack dry spells in AW.

Node 38 is much, much harder, but at least IMIW isn’t OP on all AW nodes:

Nice job, but undupe 4*R5? Really?
    Is there any other undupe 4*R5 defender in the game that you can be proud for ALMOST solo him?
    I fought a dupe 5*R4 and it was a nightmare
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we've already passed along everyone's feedback to the rest of the team. We don't have any new information to share at the moment but we will let everyone know if/when we do.
    Two weeks passed and still no answer from the team?
  • Greet
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★

Is there any other undupe 4*R5 defender in the game that you can be proud for ALMOST solo him?

@Carmel1 A duped 4/55 IMIW would be a lot harder. Point taken about being proud of almost soloing an unduped 5/50 champ, IMIW is currently the game’s most difficult defender.

My Luke Cage is 3/45. Barely missing a solo against node 44 unduped IMIW after restructuring my masteries from attack based to defense based isn’t half bad considering that was my 1st time fighting him in AW. 1 point in assassin is noticeably different than having assassin maxed.

Node 38 IMIW is an anomaly, the best strategies against him with his best counters are likely to fail. It also doesn’t help that Kabam removed the newer AW boosts like advanced power and invulnerability this past AW cycle.

On another note, it seems like Domino has the potential to counter IMIW.

@Carmel1 A duped 4/55 IMIW would be a lot harder. Point taken about being proud of almost soloing an unduped 5/50 champ, IMIW is currently the game’s most difficult defender.

My Luke Cage is 3/45. Barely missing a solo against node 44 unduped IMIW after restructuring my masteries from attack based to defense based isn’t half bad considering that was my 1st time fighting him in AW. 1 point in assassin is noticeably different than having assassin maxed.

Node 38 IMIW is an anomaly, the best strategies against him with his best counters are likely to fail. It also doesn’t help that Kabam removed the newer AW boosts like advanced power and invulnerability this past AW cycle.

On another note, it seems like Domino has the potential to counter IMIW.

Domino is going to be another tough defender.
    I don’t like the direction of the game lately.
    Old champs become irrelevant, old “over powered” champs get nerf, old “over powered” champs are not released as 5* even after they got nerf, and meanwhile they release overpower defensive champ.

It’s not just the game, I can’t trust the forum either...
    We barely get any response from the mods, when they finally comment it’s for “easy” questions and even then it’s bately stick (for example AA’s nerf/bug fix), lack of empathy...

I’ll wait until the end of season2 to make my final decision but I gave up on the game and retirement seems like my next step.

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Domino is going to be another tough defender.
    I don’t like the direction of the game lately.
    Old champs become irrelevant, old “over powered” champs get nerf, old “over powered” champs are not released as 5* even after they got nerf, and meanwhile they release overpower defensive champ.

It’s not just the game, I can’t trust the forum either...
    We barely get any response from the mods, when they finally comment it’s for “easy” questions and even then it’s bately stick (for example AA’s nerf/bug fix), lack of empathy...

I’ll wait until the end of season2 to make my final decision but I gave up on the game and retirement seems like my next step.

We thought The Collector was bad when he was released as Act 5.2's final boss, but now we're getting playable champions who can't be conquered with skill alone. Your comment about lack of empathy on the forum is dead on. Maybe forum moderators would understand where we are coming from if they were familiar with end-game content or how competitive and stressful alliance war has become, not all players are able to purchase an odin's worth of units for ever 1-3 AWs to use on boosts to limit their AW deaths. It's frustrating that at times forum interactions are so similar to how politics work. Specifically, constructive comments being ignored because they offer evidence that contradicts what others have said, or responses addressing only bits and pieces of messages in ways that distort those messages' meanings.

Things aren't currently all bad, some issues have been fixed without any announcements or even acknowledgments that such issues existed. Parry has been working very well recently, and I've noticed over the past few weeks that special attacks have not had trouble chaining after combos nearly as much as they did from December to the beginning of May. And most importantly, Kabam finally cracked down on AW piloting, which IMO was the game's biggest problem given the recent addition of Alliance War Seasons.
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 46
    edited June 2018
    İ wondering which Einsteins idea was adding to game autoblock champs if you adding autoblock at least it mustnt trigger parry when activated its nonsense and even medusa is ok but iw iron man he is already so strong without autoblock what make you think adding autoblock make him better seriously your team have really weird guys u must spend more time to fix useless champs instead add weird 2-3 champs to game every month
  • Wow! This is going to be good!!! B) B) B) B)
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 1,909 ★★★★★
    They;re just going to ignore it, like Pure Skill, and never fix him.
  • AlbertABAlbertAB Posts: 7
    Iron Man IW is OK, you can defeat him in every way. Don´t cry and its better have a lot of good defenders to keep this game active and fun. Let it go guys!
  • DrewskiDrewski Posts: 27
    I just wanted t9 ask about reassessing drop rates from crystals purchased by actual money. I have spent quite a bit of money trying to get a 4 star nanotech. I have acquired 4 3 stars and no 4s. It is just frustrating u are forcing fortunes be spent to get a character on a phone app. Thanks for your time
  • Hey cabam the game loved me out and I am trying to keep the accoun can u help me
  • Can but how?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,036 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    So when are we getting a fix for Iron Man already? He's obviously broken on Node 38. You're supposed to be able to shatter his armor (according to the champion spotlight). Yet it is impossible to do so, leaving him with almost no counterplay, except for spamming heavies and hoping you can kill him within the time limit.
  • I get what you mean
  • IronfrogIronfrog Posts: 37
    You do realize he only auto blocks when under 20%, right?
  • Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    edited August 2018
    yall need to fix this [Removed by Moderation]!!! He still gains armor even when armor shattered by medusa...[Removed by Moderation]??!!! So you are telling me that her medium armor breaks and sp1 armor breaks can remove his armor but when you get 6 of em on n get the "ARMOR SHATTER" it does literally NOTHING!!! [Removed by Moderation]
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,900 Guardian
    edited August 2018
    Samar_1092 wrote: »
    yall need to fix this [Removed by Moderation]!!! He still gains armor even when armor shattered by medusa...[Removed by Moderation]??!!! So you are telling me that her medium armor breaks and sp1 armor breaks can remove his armor but when you get 6 of em on n get the "ARMOR SHATTER" it does literally NOTHING!!! [Removed by Moderation]

Someone just figured THAT out......

A strategy is to not armor shatter (don’t use special 1 etc) and just break his armor from there.

Although that shouldn’t be happening logically I agree.

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,318 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Samar_1092 wrote: »

Someone just figured THAT out......

A strategy is to not armor shatter (don’t use special 1 etc) and just break his armor from there.

Although that shouldn’t be happening logically I agree.

His armors are passive and he isnt a robot so medusa's armor shatter doesnt stop the passive armors just affects armor up buffs (active). There have been tons of threads on this.
  • PaddiePaddie Posts: 27
    Complete BS character.
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 45
    Ironfrog wrote: »
    You do realize he only auto blocks when under 20%, right?

He auto blocks whenever he has 4 stacks of armor, doesn't matter whether his health is above or below 15%