**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

When will Kabam solve the gold problem???

When will Kabam solve the gold problem??? 91 votes

Never...they got to make more money😎
53%
CakedaddyKlaywikiDarkstar4387XHans_GruberXNick_Caine_32Manup456Rubber99mydnightsha2356__GruftyIrohrmegamangnameplaskoening73JohnyzeroAkhilxcxSpider1man11111DOKTOROKTOPUSSuper_Mitch_83JCPer14 49 votes
When the majority of the mcoc community is done with this gameπŸ€”
29%
KpatrixSnakeEyes69AppieSaiyanCarnage313StefanjonesSIlverProfessorGAM3RGUYbeyonder8421igotgame1075EnokovichSavio444Swartzy84Johnjunior4TaZ_4178BlackFreQuencyTinoMiacrystaldsmithIBlueShiftINoob2435 27 votes
Soon enough...the mcoc community is important to themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
8%
ViralalataSgtAnime1Animatronics_to3NamelezPedritkoCiqMCOCEstevaoDude_hey 8 votes
With the next weekly gold rushπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
7%
VoluntarisEthans8279Nemesis666Maldroit2NayeemAkash1990Danasjon 7 votes
Β«1

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I picked it bc it sounds like a nice joke 😜
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 β˜…β˜…
    There's only a gold problem for people like me who are too busy to grind. Arenas make it pretty easy to get gold.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gold isn’t a problem, you can grind it infinitely if you want, many other resources are actually throttled that limit progression. You just have to be stingy with who you rank up if you don’t want to grind or spend for it. There is literally hundreds of problems with the game but this is not one of them.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They already did solve it by shifting all the gold in the arena milestones to the first three milestones. Don't like arena? Run a few rounds a week and problem solved.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena should not be a solution to gold there needs to be a more reliable method that's not one of the most tedious things in he game.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    There is no such thing like a "Gold Problem"

(swivel a Hand from left to right)
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gold isn’t a problem, you can grind it infinitely if you want, many other resources are actually throttled that limit progression. You just have to be stingy with who you rank up if you don’t want to grind or spend for it. There is literally hundreds of problems with the game but this is not one of them.

I can’t use all my rank up materials without running out of gold .. it is still a problem FOR ME and i do run some arena
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    way to solve gold problem: do some arena and realize that all of your 5* are **** so you are stuck with 12 cats in every thing and forced to sell ISO every day
  • Dude_heyDude_hey Posts: 14
    Seriously mate your lacking gold im trying to not sound like i have a big ego BUT COME on its the easiest thing to get more easy then iso8
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    60m... Hm... I have no idea what you guys are talking about...
  • SligSlig Posts: 342 β˜…β˜…
    There isn’t a gold problem.
  • Beyer6Beyer6 Posts: 3
    If you need gold do arenas
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I can’t use all my rank up materials without running out of gold .. it is still a problem FOR ME and i do run some arena

I’m not at all saying that I wouldn’t like to get more gold just that it’s available. You either invest your money or time into the game they are trying to make money after all, so you can choose to free up a lot of your time by whaling out. The mega spender in my alliance has so much gold it’s ridiculous because he buys a lot of GMCs and sells the excess iso.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188 β˜…
    Stop using wrong class iso maybe ? I have personally no gold issues
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There’s a gold problem?
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 β˜…β˜…
    Never...they got to make more money😎
    1. I have too much gold
    2. They are an American company, they only care about money, not customer satisfaction
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Loaded question is loaded.

I have too much gold. I regularly trade donations with alliance mates. My loyalty and BCs are paid up for the next month due to gold trades.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The deadpoool events and arenas helped a lot. Haven't tried the new crystals but it seems to be pretty much the same (double price, double amount).
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    JayCee wrote: Β»
    1. I have too much gold
    2. They are an American company, they only care about money, not customer satisfaction

That is not accurate. Companies that care about money, care about customer satisfaction.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Kabam is Vancouver. Not an American company. Fact check.
    Gold isn't a huge issue. It's other resources like class catalyst that slow everything down. The wait on resources is worse than watching a finisher scene in an x video in super slow motion. Where's the fast forward lmao
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    whats with the emojis its not funny tbh
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    JayCee wrote: Β»
    1. I have too much gold

Actually, they're Canadian, with Korean ownership of their Studio, and American Affiliates. Lol.
    Disagree that they don't care.