**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should kabam disable half life loss for aq&aw until game is running smoothly

DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

Should kabam disable half life loss for aq&aw until game is running smoothly 138 votes

Yes it’s the only fair option until the game can be trusted to run right
81%
DL864KlaywikiRektorScnarfDrZolaBadroseThe_OneChadhoganRedBaron99CuteshelfArrsssCapWW2FrostyAce_03ThatsausageKDoggg2017Capt_MegasauceManup456ChewybuccaNanaPoku 113 votes
No I love spending money do to kabams issues
18%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantAntony687supergokuNew_Noob168cAncAmOJonibärchenTwmRNemesis666SpiderCoolsDoonxAjjohnsbb8UrrymonsterDarthPhalLOGAN580SNEERVoltolosNoob2435Mclz1nkzSamar_1092 25 votes

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Player909 wrote: »
    Kind of like how they are adusing the hell out of us by making us lose matches?

Let me put it to you in simple terms so you can understand, people would close out their game whenever losing in aw and in aq than come back with full health. Make sense now?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Yes, Kabam is abusing US with the fact that their own servers cause the issue. Losing half your health because their servers are unstable and constantly going down, resulting in using, or buying items to use, is unacceptable.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    People would abuse the hell out of this.
    Yeah thought about that really that would only affect aw and still make it a death so that solves that problem
    Well looks like 3 quarters of people who voted think so. Maybe a mod will see this and take it to the game team.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    DL864 wrote: »
    Yeah thought about that really that would only affect aw and still make it a death so that solves that problem

If a disconnect still counts as a death then the larger part of the problem is unsolved by this. Potions are cheap (glory) but deaths are costly.
  • ZJoePZJoeP Posts: 11
    I've also "lost" several arena battles due to outages. It's really neat.
    DarthPhal wrote: »

If a disconnect still counts as a death then the larger part of the problem is unsolved by this. Potions are cheap (glory) but deaths are costly.

But the way it is now you still get the death why have to get the health loss and spend resources too. Plus if they took the death away we all know what will happen.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Chances is, that's the right move but for kabam to implement that at the moment will probably crash the game once and for all
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t hold my breath on this changing. All we can do is hope they figure out the server issues sooner than later.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Mcoc is clearly a case study on psychology warfare, everything is according to plan. They will continue pushing us more and more while meticulously measuring our collective breaking points. There is actually no chance a company that appreciated its customers would continue to treat them this way.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    They should be able to tell the difference between a force close and Kabam server issues. When it’s the latter, no health is lost. The former, you’re dead entirely ;)
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited August 2018
    The health loss should be between 15 to 25 % not more than that when really a connection lost because of by mobile/wifi network companies !
  • Yes it’s the only fair option until the game can be trusted to run right

Let me put it to you in simple terms so you can understand, people would close out their game whenever losing in aw and in aq than come back with full health. Make sense now?

So is it fair I jump in AW or AQ and without fight I lost my half health cus of several issues continue in game, even yesterday I lost my half health after take down second mini boss in AQ (cus that's fight couldn't finish as per kabam) these guys were busy emergency maintenance without even schedule, isn't this craps. We didn't even know what actually they did yesterday. They making us fool and asking more and more money to spend in this game, and your kinda guys in top of their list.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Hollywood_ wrote: »

So is it fair I jump in AW or AQ and without fight I lost my half health cus of several issues continue in game, even yesterday I lost my half health after take down second mini boss in AQ (cus that's fight couldn't finish as per kabam) these guys were busy emergency maintenance without even schedule, isn't this craps. We didn't even know what actually they did yesterday. They making us fool and asking more and more money to spend in this game, and your kinda guys in top of their list.

So you're mad because you lost a fight because of emergency maintenance? I actually agree with GW here you don't fix a problem by making another.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    More problems would arise from this. People would abuse it and cause more people to be mad at kabam. Just saying
  • Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    NO WAY!!! I love paying kabam for their server issues!
    *Heavy Sarcasm*
  • KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    Yes they should but if you think Kabam cares about their customers.....
    This Poll is somewhat biased, so I can't vote. It would be used as an exploit, and I can't support using one problem to solve another.

I don’t see how it’s biased but ok you don’t have to vote.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Every alliance war would be 0-0, it would be impossible to die. You'd get infinite tries
    danielmath wrote: »
    Every alliance war would be 0-0, it would be impossible to die. You'd get infinite tries

A disconnect would still count as a death. You would just not lose half your health. I never said anywhere about removing deaths from a disconnect
    When I made this poll it was only about the health loss not deaths in aw. I have not had any issue with the server outages during aw only aq like 3 times and every time I was in a fight with gr so not really that big of a deal as I could regen the health back. All I was stating is take the health loss away not deaths temporarily until the game is running Smoothly
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    When I made this poll it was only about the health loss not deaths in aw. I have not had any issue with the server outages during aw only aq like 3 times and every time I was in a fight with gr so not really that big of a deal as I could regen the health back. All I was stating is take the health loss away not deaths temporarily until the game is running Smoothly

Still, if your war fight starts poorly instead of dying and using a bunch of potions just quit and save them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    This Poll is somewhat biased, so I can't vote. It would be used as an exploit, and I can't support using one problem to solve another.

I don’t see how it’s biased but ok you don’t have to vote.

It's biased because of how the options are worded. I would have voted No had it not been for the part about spending to do Kabam's issues.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    They could easily monitor for people who abuse this, but it would require them to actually do work on the game. Let the crashing continue.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    All i see is abuse
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    mydnight wrote: »
    They could easily monitor for people who abuse this, but it would require them to actually do work on the game. Let the crashing continue.

Given how many people play this game I'm not sure they could easily monitor abuse. And how many times amounts to abuse? War has the most lucrative rewards in the game. This really isn't a viable option.