**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cut off of Killmonger

Can anyone predict the cut off of killmonger?

Comments

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Dunno. I went 3.5mil, because i only half cared.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    3.3 - 3.7
  • Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    cutoff would be around 3.5-3.7 but i went 4.2 just for safety
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I went 4mil. I'm expecting 3.5 because of outages
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I’m hoping 1.5 since I couldn’t be arsed to do more...

I think it’ll be higher though :lol:
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    Kabam should be fair with players who played for hours and were harmed, placing the cut at 1.5.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Rfmn10 wrote: »
    Kabam should be fair with players who played for hours and were harmed, placing the cut at 1.5.

They don’t choose the cutoff...
    I put up 4,080,000 and rank 4,101
  • incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    one of my alliance mates just got him for 3.5 mil...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I got him for 3.55 million
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I went 4.2 just to be safe and don't have to grind the second time around as I got a skill awakening gem I been sitting on for awhile now..
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Rfmn10 wrote: »

You sir, are comically uninformed
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I got him for 3.428m
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Does he have to be dupped to be good?
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I got him at 3.5m
  • ShoNoMercyxxShoNoMercyxx Posts: 47
    I put up 2.8M and didn't get him kabam is not fair
    U shouldn't have to sell ur soul by playing countless hours to get a 4* maybe a 5* I would understand but not 4*. 1.5m should be enough for 4* champs
    Makes u not want to play the game kabam is a rip-off
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Cutoff seems to be around the 3.4 million mark from what’s being reported on Reddit.
  • EyanEyan Posts: 11
    I was able to get him with 4.6 Million. Fortunately I already had him and now I can use my Skill Awakening Gem on Blade who I got from a PHC.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    i did 3.7 and got him
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    U shouldn't have to sell ur soul by playing countless hours to get a 4* maybe a 5* I would understand but not 4*. 1.5m should be enough for 4* champs

lol, only 4 star going for that in veteran bracket is kk maybe
    Killmonger is a high end champ. He can be good as offense or defense. Awakened is what makes him most desirable. He has a long lasting true strike that ignores autoblock. Indestructible, unstoppable. Deals bleed, reverb armor that's like hitting electro. That's why as a 4* he went for 3.5mil and not 2.1 or 2.5 as many 4* go for.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Man, I hit that exactly. 3.5 mil, half assed the grind, and got him. Spiffy!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

You can do uncollected eq with 4*, as well as act 5 with certain 4* champs and skill. 4* champs are not useless, why do you expect them to go so low. 4* use to go as high as 6m plus In the basic arena... 3.5-4m is very doable...
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

But 3.5 mil is so easy to get. 1.5 mil is possible to do in a day and since arenas arwnt 1 day things its fine how it is
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    kj1s2qkkhs7x.png
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Lol, I wasn’t bothered enough to do 400k. :)