**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star Magik or Hyperion to R5?

Trying to decide who to make my first R5 5 star. Considering either duped Magik or unduped Hyperion. Love both champs but would need to use a generic AG on Hype but unsure if he's worth it. Have a bunch of stones to put in either. Is the jump from r4 to r5 more dramatic for one or the other? Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated! Also, have an overflow of cosmic catalysts...

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I ranked 5 my magik and i will say on defense she gets 4+ kills every war tier 4/5 and offensively she is amazing i love questing with her.
    Peraonally i dont think Hyperion is worth a generic and unduped i feel like his damage would still be great for a lot of content. I chose magik based on power control and multiple uses
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Bro rankup magik she is better option . Hyperian os not worthy of generic gem . In my opinion only champs which are worthy for generic are aa , vodoo , blade( obviously), sl and medusa ( many might disagree but i fell she is worthy). Hyperian is worthy for class gem . His damage would be devastating as his furies will last longer and you can have a 2 combo by his sp2 stun . But rup magik first she is more worthy of r5 .
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hypes
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Magik anytime.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    If you're looking for an AW defender, then duped Magik rates over Hype, but just barely. Now if you're looking for someone who will help you clear content, smash through EQ Uncollected events and others, then it's Hype, hands down.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Magik. Ppl always say her sig is only needed on defence but it has saved me a lot while on attack. I'm planning to take her to rank 5 once I get enough T4C.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    I actually have both at R5. Both are good defenders and attackers. Both are duped. It’s hard to compare the two as they are so different, but since Hype isn’t duped, I’d say Magik. A lot depends on what you need as well.